Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 amzyxx

tankbarry wrote: »
    Ive got a few off Neil in Swineline and havent had any problems.........

Yeah Neal in swineline is very good. got one off him a couple of years ago and granted, I got it topped up about a month ago (this was my own fault by the way, nothing to do with swineline) and its looking great now!! Just make sure you do the aftercare exactly as they tell you, not what your friends say. Different types of ink need different types of aftercare :)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dr.Dre

Defo Yakuza dude!!

I got a tatt on my ribs a few months back and they did a great job!!

Well worth the money :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Mansized Wreath

Why Waterford OP? I don't understand why people limit themselves to their local area. I live in Kerry and not in a million years would I get tattooed locally, they're all absolutely rubbish (even if the latest shop is giving away free tattoos on Facebook). Seriously people,it's on your body FOREVER,find the best artist even if he's a county or two away. Don't be limited to just your local area.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Why Waterford OP? I don't understand why people limit themselves to their local area. I live in Kerry and not in a million years would I get tattooed locally, they're all absolutely rubbish (even if the latest shop is giving away free tattoos on Facebook). Seriously people,it's on your body FOREVER,find the best artist even if he's a county or two away. Don't be limited to just your local area.

A county or two away? thats not really looking hard. Plenty of people plan their holidays abroad around their tattoo's.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

There's plenty of good tattoo artists here for a start. After that depending on the tattoo I'm not sure how much travelling/being out of my comfort zone I'm up for if I'm maybe getting a tattoo for 4/5 hours. I'm not saying go to a ****hole because it's close, but I don't necessarily think you need toplan holidays around tattoos, if you want to then work away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 funk junky

Got one of mine in Yakuza, the guy was sound , got on well however at the end he really tried to pressure me into getting a zombie playing a guitar lol no thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

Kitty_Ears wrote: »
    The girl I mentioned didn't get an infection from dirty needles anyways, she said it was to do with putting in wrong sized jewlery.
    Heyyy, are you someone I know? haha

Advertisement