Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Holiday question

• 31-05-2011 9:07pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So we're taking our 5 month old to Spain in the next few weeks.. I'm leaving my big pram at home obviously and just taking a little McClaren buggy with me.. I see a lot of people saying they do the same on Holidays..

But what I'm wondering is.. How do people manage travelling to the airport re: a carseat? also getting around when abroad in taxis etc?? :confused: Will we have to bring the carseat with us??

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Xzanti I'm bringing Ella on hols to Malta in August, she will be 8 and a half months.

With regards a car seat going to the airport we will either be parking in the long term or maybe get a family member to drop us in (if we're lucky :D) so no hassle there. We will also be hiring a car once we get there and the hire company can provide baby seats.

If you well be getting alot of public transport/ taxis then maybe it would be worth looking into for you!

On another note, I have a baby elegance ego travel system (similar to beep) and I was going to bring the chassis with pushchair part. We do have a spare chicco stroller in her nana's house so could possibly bring that but I prefer her proper buggy tbh. Do people think it would be too much hassle? I want to make things as easy as possible for myself :D

Advertisement