Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loughrea - Galway commute

Options
  • 31-05-2011 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Travelling Loughrea to Galway (Parkmore) every day to work, wondering if any Boardsies are doing the same trip and would share the commute? I drive but the petrol costs are exorbitant at the minute.

I know Healy's run a commuter bus but it doesn't head get within walking distance of the workplace. I've tried carpool.ie but no response, would be good to hear if there was any interest on here, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭aido76

Might be an idea to add start and finishing times;)

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

True :D 9 to half 5 Monday to Thursday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Maybe put this in the County Thread.

There could be a lot of folk, the general Public that just read Boards, mightn't even be members here, that could be interested / it might suit them too. They would then have to become members to contact you. Boards get new members, you get what you're looking for. Win-win! :)

Pm me for Address to send my complimentary cheque please! ;) Cheers. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

I have it in the carpool thread, no replies since February... even someone going past Briarhill roundabout near enough to those times would be brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

If you can change your working hours to 8-4.30 I would be interested!! Am broke from cars costs!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Placebo Effect

Try Trimpi

Its a carpooling site

Advertisement