Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anschutz 525

Options
  • 31-05-2011 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

My friend managed to break the bolt handle on his anschutz 525, is there anywhere in ireland likely to have a replacement or online

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Ardee are Irish Importer but I heard they can be hard to deal with for spares.

Intershoot in NI would be worth talking to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

When he fixes it he should get shot of it , they are nothing but trouble , everytime i see one its broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

rowa wrote: »
    When he fixes it he should get shot of it , they are nothing but trouble , everytime i see one its broken.

he doesnt do much shooting, but it seems to be going alright for him so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

The stocks are prone to breakage too , so if he can bag a spare at the same time it would be a good idea, the last two i see were in buckets in dealers after been sawn up, so a ring around the dealers is an option to consider, they might have one on the shelf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Seen a few with the action cracked to the rear of the bolt slot apparently happens quite a lot :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭niteowl84

Advertisement