Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Enquire

Options
  • 31-05-2011 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

I have recently finished a fetac level 5 in childcare after doing the leaving certificate.I wanted to do the 2nd yr in another college of further education,I went for the interview and was told -to get more work experience and that I was too young for this course.So my chance of getting into this college is slim.I havent applied to the cao and was wondering of any course/college that I could go to ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

It might be worth scanning the papers, college websites, etc, for new courses. Sometimes if the courses are only being set up they're not on the CAO system and accept non-CAO entries into the Summer months. For example Carlow IT had a few courses advertised like this a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭kob29

Portlaoise College were advertising a childcare level 6 still taking application in the midland newspapers lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

Im looking for courses in dublin,I have found some but none are email back

Advertisement