Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flatlakes festival 2011

• 31-05-2011 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi Folks. We are planning our weekend and thinking of heading up to the flat lakes festival in clones.
    The web site is funky and all but finding it hard to find out some of the finer details.
    What time do the gates open for camping?
    Is there electrical hook ups for caravans? (I know its a long shot for a festival but it would be so handy if I could have access to a fridge!)
    Can you put up an awning?
    Any info would be welcome!
    Tnx:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,422 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

RuthieRose wrote: »
    Hi Folks. We are planning our weekend and thinking of heading up to the flat lakes festival in clones.
    The web site is funky and all but finding it hard to find out some of the finer details.
    What time do the gates open for camping?
    Is there electrical hook ups for caravans? (I know its a long shot for a festival but it would be so handy if I could have access to a fridge!)
    Can you put up an awning?
    Any info would be welcome!
    Tnx:D

Gates open midday Friday for Camping
    No hook-ups for caravans unfortunately.
    Far as I know there is no probs putting up an awning.

Advertisement