Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a German lodger....

Options
  • 31-05-2011 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

where should I look? I'd like a German lodger - I've had 3 recently staying about 3 months each, either through friends or co-incidence. Where should I advertise? The experience with each of them has been good, though different each time. Although we mostly speak English, we do know some German, and it's been good: they learn English and we improve our knowledge of German.

If you know any Germans looking for a large room for reasonable rent - point them to me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

where should I look? I'd like a German lodger - I've had 3 recently staying about 3 months each, either through friends or co-incidence. Where should I advertise? The experience with each of them has been good, though different each time. Although we mostly speak English, we do know some German, and it's been good: they learn English and we improve our knowledge of German.

If you know any Germans looking for a large room for reasonable rent - point them to me!

You should maybe point out where you are located as well. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Preusse wrote: »
    At a desk, silly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Try http://www.irland.net/

Its a forum for German Ireland fans and Germans living or moving to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Preusse wrote: »

:P True! Dublin.

Apanachi wrote: »
    At a desk, silly ;)

:o

Try http://www.irland.net/

Its a forum for German Ireland fans and Germans living or moving to Ireland.

Thank you!

JC

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

pm me if u want, im not looking for a place but i speak perfect german ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement