Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hungover gifts :)

Options
  • 31-05-2011 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Ok so im looking for some inspiration folks :) Basically my GF is planning a hen party and one of the ideas is to have a little party bag full of little gifts for the girls to take home. She was thinking of going with the hungover theme, so we have already thought an asprin, a tea bag, and maybe some choc would be a good idea.

Anybody got any other ideas? Or anywhere they think we could pick up something along those lines cheap enough. Maybe even a detox type beauty/bathing product?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Buddinplant

i'd throw in a gel eye pad thingy... or a cucumber for the slices... it is a hen party after all lol
    sunglasses for the official 'Its been a hard night!' look for the morning. the big bug eye ones, are perfect. i just need to see them, and i have that person clocked as suffering :D

body shop i know does a detox section, maybe they have a bag thig made up already, but the homemade ones are more fun. you can personalise them too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

In any supermarket you can get face masks and hair masks in one application sachets.
    They'd go down well, I'm sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Argos used to do a "World's Worst Hangover" kit. I found it on Amazon, but it's not in stock. The ice-pack would have been a good idea. Maybe add a sports drink, for a morning-after energy boost. Or buy a pack of instant cappuccino sachets and put a sachet in each bag.

Advertisement