Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Unlocking With Meteor - How Hard Is It?

Options
  • 31-05-2011 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hey,

How hard is it to get the unlock code from Meteor? I have no clue really how to go about this so any help would be appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ring customer care and ask for the code. They will give it to you if you have spent €130 on credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 pats87

What if I haven't spent 130 on credit? I'm with meteor on my normal phone for years. I bought a pay as you go phone to use while climbing, etc, that I wouldn't mind breaking or loosing (used to use an old O2 one) but the signals so bad that with Meteor its useless in most areas. So I'm hoping to get my new Meteor phone switched to O2. Any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

pats87 wrote: »
    What if I haven't spent 130 on credit? I'm with meteor on my normal phone for years. I bought a pay as you go phone to use while climbing, etc, that I wouldn't mind breaking or loosing (used to use an old O2 one) but the signals so bad that with Meteor its useless in most areas. So I'm hoping to get my new Meteor phone switched to O2. Any advice?

You can get the lock removed yourself in a unlock shop for roughly €20. Will go up or down slightly depending on the model

Advertisement