Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare Rath Dentist - Little Island

Options
  • 01-06-2011 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello

Looking for a little mmm well another ponder. Has anyone here been to this Smiles & More dental practice down in Little Island this is their website http://www.clairerathbds.com/

My manfriend found them through searching for a good dentist for nervous patients and this came up the use the gas and all that goes. I went down for a consult there and they do seem very nice although I was waiting a bit to just go in. She is saying that i need three rather large filling repaired and another root canal which me thinks i shall just get out, but I just dont know are they all that they make themselfs out to be or not...All advice welcome..

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I've not being to Claire Rath but just up the road is Little Island dental surgery who I could't recommend highly enough.
    I had to get some work done a couple of years ago which two dentists said I'd need to go to hospital for and another quoted me over a grand to do, I went to down to Dr Duffy and had all the work done for €500 in two appointments.
    She's worth a shot imo.

http://www.littleislanddentalsurgery.ie/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I used to go to Claire Rath when she was in Midleton. I needed a fair amount of work done too but she did a great job. For comparisson, since I got a few fillings from the butcher that replaced her in Midleton I've been in pretty much constant pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mm so she is good then. I hope she will still take to me as I missed well just a how to brush your teeth appointment on Monday..But ok perhaps I will give her a go..I shall look at this other place too in little island thanks for yer help..

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭reic

Kevin 'O Brien of Winning Smile, Barnavarra Hill in Glanmire is good with nervous patients. Like me!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

well i finally found a dentist..Thanks to the recommendations..In the end I went to Dr. Ann Twomey in carrigaline who I have to say is fantastic fine the fillings are going to be expensive but not too expensive. She is so nice and if fab with nervous patients. I have had two fillings done so far and thanks to tazmipan i think it is called which ann presribe for me and the loverly staff there it has been a great experiecne cant wait to have it all done and dusted

• Advertisement
Advertisement