Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FTA/Freesat TV listings

• 01-06-2011 1:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

What's the best site for fta or freesat tv listings? Or is there a decent hard copy magazine? I used to get the Satellite Times but it's long since defunct.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

O'Prez wrote: »
    What's the best site for fta or freesat tv listings? Or is there a decent hard copy magazine? I used to get the Satellite Times but it's long since defunct.

I use this, it has all the Freesat channels and more, and you can organize them however you like and bookmark it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭O'Prez

Thanx. It's not bad that.

No problem, and you should check out RadioTimes, it has very comprehensive listings!

This seems good too. You can even add the Irish channels and a lot more in the drop down menu on the bottom :D

O'Prez wrote: »
    This seems good too. You can even add the Irish channels and a lot more in the drop down menu on the bottom :D

Yeh I have it on the iPod, it's a handy little app!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭homer911

homer911 wrote: »

Thanks. That's very customisable, Nice one.

Advertisement