Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cafe Kebab - Tipp Town

Options
  • 01-06-2011 6:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Anyone tried it yet? whats it like? I feel sorry for anyone starting a new business in town especially food since theres so many already... wonder how long it will stay open.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Is it a fast food joint or a restaurant/café? Fair play to anyone who tries. I was disappointed to see that the pancake shop near Clonmel's West Gate closed a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭twistyj

Tremelo wrote: »
    Is it a fast food joint or a restaurant/café? Fair play to anyone who tries. I was disappointed to see that the pancake shop near Clonmel's West Gate closed a few months ago.

ya its a fast food place but they also do ice creams!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Not great now... Got a kebab and chips from there a few nights ago. Much the same as the other kebab place up the town. Anyone know exactly what happened the chinese that was there?! Noble did the best curry around.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭twistyj

well the rumour in tipp town is someone was served "dog" that had a "microchip" in it and the dog was traced to clonmel..... :D

but if you ask me id say ming lee (owner) gambled it into extinction...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

very ordinary kebab that you would get from an ordinary chipper,thought they would be better than that considering it is their core product.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Star Trek

tipptom wrote: »
    very ordinary kebab that you would get from an ordinary chipper,thought they would be better than that considering it is their core product.

I find the Chicken Kebab nice. Non of the small chipper shops are doing it.

They do very nice pan cakes (Crepes). Very comfortable sitting and well designed.

Good place to have smoothies, or ice cream shakes.

I have heard that it's not owned by Ming any more....

I like the menu.. I buy Ice cream crepes regularly.

Advertisement