Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - June 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭snowstreams

Very heavy hail shower here in Galway city. Just set off a car alarm outside there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Very heavy hail shower here in Galway city. Just set off a car alarm outside there.

What part are you in? I'm near the Uni and its dry as a bone though the sky is very dark off to the east

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

The best day of the past few days in Castlebar with good sunny spells and no showers(yet).13 Degrees in a moderate Westerly wind. I was at Knock airport earlier and the temp went down to 7 Degrees as a shower passed through.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 frostfright

Bright with sunny spells and the odd shower

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

only 7 (yes 7) at casement and knock at 1500. Ive never seen anything like it in June have u?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Strong hail in Dublin 8 at the moment. Seems to have darkened quickly too and has that thunder and lightening feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

This just passing Dublin City Centre at the moment. Very heavy rain and hail.
    picture.php?albumid=360&pictureid=9754

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭snowstreams

Fionagus wrote: »
    What part are you in? I'm near the Uni and its dry as a bone though the sky is very dark off to the east

I was in mervue industrial estate. Had two heavy hail showers very close together.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Clear skies and temp has dropped to 6c.:(

shivering-16671.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

6.2C and Wet
    If temps keeping dropping could be some snow on the hills.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭highdef

3.6c already here, already .2c colder than last nights minimum before 6am. :eek:

Flat calm and RH is 81%

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

I have some pictures and video of a heavy shower around that time which looked like it was trying to form into a funnel cloud of some sort, I'll try and get them up tomorrow.
    Thundery shower passing through again as i type. Some local flooding around tonight too.

5.3C here and raining.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭kingshankly

1 degree ouside Dundalk here plenty of white grass to be seen.must be close to record low temps for june

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

Min temp overnight 3.6 C. and thankfully no frost. Slight breeze, overcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭morticia2

The bedroom windows had condensation on to the top when I woke up, thermometer outside the back door is reading about 6 degrees, and the central heating kicked in. Sigh, it's June... 9 degrees in coastal south Dublin at 4-5pm yesterday, and it had been raining so heavily that there were lakes on parts of the N11

I blame Dublin's county councils; ever since they issued a drought warning last week, it hasn't stopped raining....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Cool, calm and sunny this morning making a pleasant change from the usual grey gunk we've been treated to most mornings this week. :rolleyes:

Temp 8.7C from an overnight low of 4.1C

RH 78%

1012.7 hPa - Rising Slowly

• Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Low of -0.4c with some light frost, June 10th lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭highdef

Wow Villain....that's cold!!! Air frost in June :eek: I got a low of 2.2 and there was a decent frost.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Mostly cloudy with the odd sunny break. Temp 10.9c after a low last night of 5.7c. No wind, Pressure 1012.9 Steady.

Live Data and More @ www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Cloudy with outbreaks of rain in Castlebar rather than showers.Cool in a light to moderate Westerly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

well they sure got todays forecast wrong , hasnt rained a drop here in the north east since early yesterday afternoon , today was to be a complete washout

Decent enough day in West Dublin. Cloudy but some decent spells of sunshine and no precipitation at all. 12c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Non stop rain all day, freezing cold again. The latest charts are nothing short of a disaster with no end in sight to the wind and rain

lord lucan wrote: »
    Decent enough day in West Dublin. Cloudy but some decent spells of sunshine and no precipitation at all. 12c.

12c is not a decent day in June :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Heavy thunder in Dublin 15 at the moment.

12c is not a decent day in June :(

By recent standards it was a belter!:P

Very cold evening, can see the breath in the cold air. A winters night out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Pretty warm and sunny day down here in Kerry today, did hear from a few that there was a very slight dusting of snow on Carrauntuohil yesterday as well.

• Advertisement

3.9C at the moment

Advertisement