Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sept & Oct 2011 intakes

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

So full of envy and jealousy at the moment, but have a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭A.G.S

msg11 wrote: »

I second that! :) hope everyone enjoys it, still waiting on a call for medical :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Let me know there when you get the chance, what stage you're at? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭A.G.S

kerry4sam wrote: »

Don't know if your were writing to me or msg11, but I'm waiting for medical, I completed my interview on the 25/01/11 got accepted in February,and had a meeting with the local Sgt on 01/03/11 and submitted my form B.R same day now I'm just waiting for medical which I hope wont be that long really looking forward to starting :)

Well Kerry4Sam, exactly 3 months on and I am still at the B.R Form checks and for them to get back to me. Have not heard anything back from anyone, still just waiting.

Do you think maybe I should go down to the station or ring HQ ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Well Kerry4Sam, exactly 3 months on and I am still at the B.R Form checks and for them to get back to me. Have not heard anything back from anyone, still just waiting.

Do you think maybe I should go down to the station or ring HQ ?

3months waiting? I would hold tough for now though if I were you. It still seems to be to be early days with regards background checks but ... how many (roughly) relatives were listed abroad by you?

3months waiting? I would hold tough for now though if I were you. It still seems to be to be early days with regards background checks but ... how many (roughly) relatives were listed abroad by you?

Yeah, I'm holding out. But it has been exactly 3 months, and I have to say they flew in !

Well, 7 relatives in total. It's not a large family, well it was but most were old and have past on now.

There was 1 that's living in the UK well Northern Ireland, say he is holding up shop on the checks.

Advertisement