Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky box setup in bedroom need advice

• 01-06-2011 10:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

I have a sky box that i use fta and want to put it in the bedroom i know i need a cable from dish so sorted there the thing is i am mounting the tv on the wall.

I have also the Irish digital on a cable too which tv is mpeg 4 so will received fine.

Then thing is i because the tv will be mounted on the wall i have no where to put box so i think i might put this in the attic and use remote senders like piramids to do this.

Can anyone suggest the setup i can do the sky box is standard so no hdmi only scart and then the rte throught cable direct to tv rf input.

So what i see is connect sky box with scart fed from box attic and use piramid to change channels or is there something else i can do?

Advertisement