Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials HD/Limbo/Splosion man

• 01-06-2011 11:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭

For anyone, like me, who never tried these games from XBLA, you can now get the trio on disc for £11.40 [€13] from Amazon. A steal!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-Collection-Limbo-Trials-Splosion/dp/B004Y3S6W8/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_3

I can see now why they are all so highly rated. it's a nice diverse package too. Trials is pure addictiveness, it's a 'one more go' treat. limbo is, dare I say 'awesome' in it's simplicity. It will wreck your head, it'll make you uneasy, but you'll love the beautiful bleakness of it. And Splosion man is just nuts! :D

These 3 have kept me away from L.A noire and Alan wake for the past few days, they're that good. Can't go wrong ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Have all 3 downloaded.. Awesome games... Pure pick up and play fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The great thing about the disc is that the 3 games would cost a total of 3200 MS pts from the Arcade. That works out at just under €40! [going by local game shop points prices] - And some would say they're worth that [I know one person who claims trials HD is worth €40 on it's own!]

I never would have paid that, I would have to have made a choice between the 2 platformers. really feel like I've saved money and got all 3 :)

Advertisement