If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips Shop

Options
  • 01-06-2011 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭

Just posting to say a BIG thanks to Ash & the staff at the philips shop for sorting out my TV!

I got a 40PFL8605 from them which unfortunately had an issue. I got a replacement without hesitation within a couple of days from Ash. Then the second one had the same issue (from the same batch unfortunately), so again without hesitiation Ash went and sourced me another one from a different batch and she's working a treat :D

Thanks
    Ian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Ian

Thanks for the kind post and for your patience as well...
    Much easier dealing wth is sort of thing when you have real person in a real shop to phone or visit isnt it!!

Glad to hear this one is going well for you and I'm sure it will give you many happy hours of viewing:)

At least until we can tempt you with a shiney new one!

Cheers
    Ash & team

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Ian

Thanks for the kind post and for your patience as well...
    Much easier dealing wth is sort of thing when you have real person in a real shop to phone or visit isnt it!!

Glad to hear this one is going well for you and I'm sure it will give you many happy hours of viewing:)

At least until we can tempt you with a shiney new one!

Cheers
    Ash & team

Ian,

apologies it's taken me so long to get back to you and many thanks for taking the time to come back to us - we do really appreciate the feedback - especially when you have had so much inconvenience.

Thanks again from all the guys and as ever give us a shout if we can ever help in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

I would also like to say thanks a million to Dave sorted me out with a few bits and pieces.Delivery was alot faster than expected and he was a great help.I will be keeping an eye out for more stuff for sure off ye :D.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.