Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a plumber?

Options
  • 01-06-2011 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

Hey all looking for either recommendations or contact from a boardsie who is a plumber:p (via pm in that case) for a few small jobs - basically changing some washers (have tried myself taps are so old they are locked in place), changing a tap outside etc. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

I firmly believe now after some of the sh1te I've seen some plumbers doing that there's no such thing as a good plumber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Daegerty wrote: »
    I firmly believe now after some of the sh1te I've seen some plumbers doing that there's no such thing as a good plumber

True, but where does that leave me?! ;) Recommendations only please

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭PSKdesign

You can try to contact Tim O'Mahony, 0872594062, he is in trade for 30 years or so and is a clean quick worker.He did for me alot of work . Ask him for a quote frst and take it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Rob McGarry in Carrigaline
    (086)3347825

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

I am not a qualified plumber but I have experience of doing some plumbing.I could have a look at it for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement