Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Wing mirrors, College grove castleknock

Options
  • 01-06-2011 1:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 406 ✭✭

Some c*unt has been breaking wing mirrors off cars along college grove in castleknock, & I suspect it's a stupid old retired bastard with nothing better to be doing with his time, who has taken exception to the fact that collegewood apartment residents are parking in college grove. Does anyone have any information on this area or the guy doing it?! Someone must know?!

Comments

=I suspect it's a stupid old retired bastard with nothing better to be doing with his time.

You're language is a bit strong and accusing even though you have no idea who is doing it. It could be anyone and I wouldn't place bets on an OAP to be the culprit tbh. Report it to the Gardai.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 406 ✭✭FesterBeatty

I stand to be corrected.

What if I'm waiting in my car and I happen to have a tyre jack in my hand as he breaks more mirrors off cars? Just curious - hypothetically speaking of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Cant see this thread lasting too long...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

OP, I understand your pain and frustration but if you really have an inkling who is behind this vandalism, contact the Gardai, dont be tempted to take the law into your own hands.
    Boards.ie has a low tolerance for posters advocating violence against anyone so I wouldn't make suggestions like that on here again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TheComplicator

Was anything ever done about this? We're experiencing similar problems in another part of Dublin, I'm just curious to see how it was resolved.

• Advertisement

Sounds more like a 30 something french mother of 2 who is ecstatic because she got tickets to walking with dinosaurs that she couldnt control her arms. But thats just a guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

Unless they are caught in the act or there is great a cctv system in operation on the road its very unlikely that you'l ever find out who has done it!

If it were me or if I found this was happening on my road, I would be knocking into all of the neighbours and start some sort of neighbourhood watch scheme.. like in the olden days :o

Advertisement