Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RC Sensitivity Dry - 15% off code for vetuk.co.uk

• 01-06-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

Thought I'd pass this on :) No use to me as we use wet SC when needed.
    Veterinary Exclusive Sensitivity Control now contains Duck

New packaging for Sensitivity Control
    Why is Sensitivity Control changing?

Sensitivity Control is a diet for the nutritional support of cats and dogs with gastro-intestinal and skin sensitivities, as well as for pre, peri and post routine surgery. The formula is based on a select protein and carbohydrate source, both of which are not generally used in pet foods, reducing the likelihood of a reaction in the animal. Although Blue Whiting is a good protein source for this type of diet, supplies are limited and production is not sustainable; for this reason we have replaced Blue Whiting with Duck - a highly digestible protein which is rarely involved in food allergy.
    Will the new Sensitivity still be suitable for my pet?

Yes! Duck has a similar nutrient profile to Blue Whiting and was selected to preserve the effectiveness of the diet. As such the diet will remain easily tolerated, highly digestible and highly palatable. If you have any concerns about how the change may affect your pet please speak to your veterinary surgeon.
    Will I feed the same amount?

Feeding guidelines have changed slightly. Please follow the feeding guidelines on the bag and if you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 300 6015.
    How do I change diets?

As with any dietary change, a transition period is recommended. With Sensitivity Control, we recommend that this change occur over 3-4 days.
    Special Offer:

Save 15% when you buy any Sensitivity Control dry food. Simply enter the code RCSEN15 at the checkout. Offer only available while stocks last.

Advertisement