Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If there was one gardening tool ...

Options
  • 01-06-2011 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭

that you wouldn't do without, what would it be?
    Just took over an allotment and it looks like mine is soon to be a chillington hoe. We'll see :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Zuiderzee

redser7 wrote: »
    that you wouldn't do without, what would it be?
    Just took over an allotment and it looks like mine is soon to be a chillington hoe. We'll see :)

+1, the Chillington is great for Connemara, thats tough ground - use it for clearing, draining, digging, edging etc. and my Bellota spade is a close 2nd, but the chillington is more versitile so pips it.

I even did a review of it on my blog!
    http://connemaracroft.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-permabed-new-tools.html

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭annieoburns

good secateurs

• Registered Users Posts: 28,445 ✭✭✭✭looksee

redser7 wrote: »
    If there was one gardening tool ... that you wouldn't do without, what would it be?

Can I say my husband? No maybe not :D.

Light, good quality spade.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

It was your blog that gave me the idea to get one of those Zuiderzee :-) So thanks. Had a great read of it yesterday, it's great.
    Favourite tool right now would have to be the lawnmower.

Advertisement