Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Witness festival 2001

Options
  • 01-06-2011 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any footage of the 2001 festival especially Ash feeder or fun loving criminals best festival I was at can't find any videos on YouTube but I remember having taped the net2 coverage alas the tape is long lost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

would love to see it too, was the first festival i went to.

still have 2 tapes with 6 hours of TV3 footage from Witnness 2000 around the house somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Anyone got any footage of the 2001 festival especially Ash feeder or fun loving criminals best festival I was at can't find any videos on YouTube but I remember having taped the net2 coverage alas the tape is long lost

Can you remember was it televised princemuzzy?

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

net2 def did a highlights package every evening i had them recorded but have lost the tapes the shows were about 1 hour long each

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Have you tried contacting RTE Libraries and Archives? They might not be able to supply you due to copyright nonsense, but it'd be worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ceatharloch

Culture Fox (www.culturefox.ie) now have a free android/iphone app to show
    you irish cultural events near to your current location :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement