Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of terrible road conditions

Options
  • 01-06-2011 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all, I’m putting together a little project of sh*t roads in Donegal. So what I am doing is taking photos of terrible road surfaces and conditions and putting them all together for a database and Google maps kinda thing.

So what I am asking is if you have any pics of anything like this can you email them to donegalroads@gmail.com and also let me know the location of the pic so I can build up an accurate picture of the crappyness we have up here.

All pics will be credited in case you are worried!

I will update yous all here first when I start getting everything together

also if you have letters from politicians etc promising better conditions or that such and such will be fixed you can post them to me or scan and send to the above email address again. (If you want to post it pm me and I’ll send you my address)

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

This is the type of stuff i'm looking for, got this in an email earlier
    Main Ballybofey to Glenties road 2km outside Brockagh. The road is also the main route used by 40ft lorries delivering goods to Aldi and Lidl Dungloe. It's been in this state now for a full year.

i also have a letter from politician saying that it was a priority many moons ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I'll bring my camera out with me over the next while and see if I can get any shots without looking like a crazy lady :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

danniemcq wrote: »
    This is the type of stuff i'm looking for, got this in an email earlier

GRRRR!!! I HATE that bloody road!!! It absolutely destroys my car. Have had nasty bumps on that bridge to my head, my bum and my bloody car.

I'm actually scared when I go across it, the bridge will collapse. It's a disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I'll bring my camera out with me over the next while and see if I can get any shots without looking like a crazy lady :pac:
    Didnt realise you needed the camera to avoid that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

GRRRR!!! I HATE that bloody road!!! It absolutely destroys my car. Have had nasty bumps on that bridge to my head, my bum and my bloody car.

I'm actually scared when I go across it, the bridge will collapse. It's a disgrace.

letter from 3 days before election

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

muffler wrote: »
    Didnt realise you needed the camera to avoid that :D

:eek:

Why you cheeky mare!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

danniemcq wrote: »
    letter from 3 days before election

What a bunch of tossers

Advertisement