Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a piercer in Waterford

Options
  • 01-06-2011 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi looking to get lip re pierced and am wondering where's best to get it done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

I love Swineline, the girls who pierce in there are loverly and quality at their job. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

ehm i wouldn't go to the young blonde one in swineline. Seen her butcher my mates nipple and i do mean butcher it poor chap nearly passed out after about 20 minutes of her fumbling.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

This question gets asked every week :D Some people will say JMD's, others will say swineline. Some might even say Yakuza. Alot of people will have different opinions on each of these places. I would personally go to JMDs eventhough some people on here say they have had bad experiences with them. I have had no problems with any piercing I have got done in JMDs

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭digitaldeath

My g/f is fully qualified and works in a studio outside of Waterford. We live in Waterford so if you want a quality piercing without any of the usual bull****, let me know and she'd happily accommodate you, even if you'd be more comfortable getting it done at home. She has pierced me many times, so I'm like her walking portfolio! lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Probably try Swineline, Dungarvan Ink (albeit it's in Dungarvan) are usually good and cheap on their piercings, €10 most days!
    My g/f is fully qualified and works in a studio outside of Waterford. We live in Waterford so if you want a quality piercing without any of the usual bull****, let me know and she'd happily accommodate you, even if you'd be more comfortable getting it done at home. She has pierced me many times, so I'm like her walking portfolio! lol!

Does she do tattoos too? :P

• Advertisement

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Probably try Swineline, Dungarvan Ink (albeit it's in Dungarvan) are usually good and cheap on their piercings, €10 most days!

Does she do tattoos too? :P

Yeah, that's where she is (Dungarvan).
    She's training to do tattoos but is not qualified yet.

Oh cool is she in one of the parlors there?

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Oh cool is she in one of the parlors there?

They moved building there not so long ago, haven't seen the new place myself yet, but will be checking it out this weekend. I know they're in with CJ's Barbers now.

They moved building there not so long ago, haven't seen the new place myself yet, but will be checking it out this weekend. I know they're in with CJ's Barbers now.

Oh is it Something Funky Barber? Think I'm friends with them on Facebook!

Advertisement