Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Tar?

Options
  • 01-06-2011 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't seen Tar in ages. Where could he be? I miss him :(

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

We all do :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Muh haha I know where (s)he is... (s)he's in a secret hideout forum :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

(S)he fell out of bed and is now sleeping under a duvet on the floor. I would wake Tar, but (s)he looks so peaceful. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

(s)he is in my basement.

€100,000,000 a ride!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Seems like a bargain my good man. I'll take it!

• Advertisement

(s)he is in my basement.

€100,000,000 a ride!

Not anymore... I helped them escape. We're on the run! :pac:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Seems like a bargain my good man. I'll take it!
    Just one moment sir, would you like to peruse the menu, and decide which style you'll have your Tar?
    Flojo wrote: »
    Not anymore... I helped them escape. We're on the run! :pac:
    Not for long... *activates uber sekrit tracking becon*

Just one moment sir, would you like to peruse the menu, and decide which style you'll have your Tar?

Not for long... *activates uber sekrit tracking becon*

Retaliates with a super sekrit force shield that blocks any attacks or tracking devices... :pac:

You really shouldn't that made that move public.. har har

Now Tar and I are to going to run off to some tropical climate and sip on pina colada in coconut shells, with those tiny weeny cutesie umbrellas... you know the ones right? Ahhh :cool:

Ok, I didn't want it to come to this... but I've got Avril Lavigne. If he wants her, he'll come.

Noes Tar! Don't listen to him... Damo is full of zee liez! It's really a skinny hipster dude in a wig and skirt. Instead of sweet tender love, you'll be forced to listen to how unique and eclectic his music taste is! DO NOT FALL FOR IT TAR....

THINK OF THE PINA COLADAS WITH THE LIL UMBRELLAS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I heard she moved into Osama's old gaff, it doesn't have internet at the moment, waiting for it to be connected.

I heard she moved into Osama's old gaff, it doesn't have internet at the moment, waiting for it to be connected.

That's the info we leaked so Damo doesn't find Tar and have his wicked way with them!

Opps I've said too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

He must never know about the .Aldarion Genome Project.

The .Aldarion gnome project?

I WANTS ME SOME OF THAT CRAZY MINI TAR SHIZZNITS RIGHT NAO!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I was having a kitkat. in the bum

There's another use for them?? :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

in the other bum

What what? In the butt?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

two or four fingers?

• Advertisement

I thought I saw Tar today but it was only a hot chick touching herself with a memory key. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Tar!!!!

SNarah!!!!

oh how sarky makes me laugh like no other octopod could

Where oh where oh where is Shadow?
    27521_102956826418606_6721_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Did ya find her?

I miss schmexy tar :(

Has Tar abandoned us for a younger model? And if so can we extrapolate how long it will be before he starts dating people still in the womb?

get knocked up and we will talk, and no, not that bad film

I fear getting pregnant may be difficult, what with having a penis and all. Could I just get really constipated instead?

• Advertisement

yes, food babies are also accepted.

what about the women with the va jay jay and penis? could you just not be one of them

Advertisement