Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of pole and waggler fishing this weekend. Where to go????

Options
  • 01-06-2011 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi guys. I used to fish with Portobello Angling Club a few years ago so was well in the loop as far as 'where's fishing?' was concerened. I haven't fished ina couple of years now due to 2 kids and a nagging wife ha ha. I'm trying to convince my brother (a part time sea angler) that coarse fishing on canals and rivers is as good if not better than sea fishing. As I haven't been out on the bank in a while, I'm totally out of the loop. Can any of you guys help me out and let me know where's fishing in the Dublin/ Kildare/ Offaly area? The only catch is that it has to be light waggler work so Canals, Rivers or small Lakes.

If you could PM me I'd be soooooo greatful.

Cheers guys.

Karl.

Advertisement