Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCNP material ?

Options
  • 01-06-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

Folks !

Best CCNP material ? studying for Route at the moment. Watching Jeremy Ciora's new Route videos... Only watched all EIGRP and... seems easy so far, maybe cause most of it is still fresh in the noggin, but I remember from the CCNA material he only scratched the surface.

Not many reviews for the new books on amazon yet.
    I have allot of the old exam material, would you recommend studying the old material ?

What are your opinions folks ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭logic

I think thats mostly the case with Jeremy, just getting you to understand the concepts and process. I am reading Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation at the moment. Its certainly more in depth and is recommended from people to have taken the exam, coming from an non experienced background. After that I will try build as many complex labs as I can think of, to fully get to grips with it.

Advertisement