Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sally Hansen airbrush legs in Medium Glow = MAC NW ??

• 01-06-2011 7:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi
    I want to buy Makeup Forever HD foundation online to wear with fake tan for nights out etc but am having trouble picking a shade. I need to buy online since there are no stockists near me in Galway (Blush boutique stock some MUFE products but not the HD foundation).

I wear Sally Hansen airbrush legs in medium glow. I had a look at the temptalia foundation matrix to see about equivalent foundation shades but the problem is I currently mix a few different foundations to make up the
    correct shade so I have no idea where that shade sits. I would guess it to be somewhere between NW20-35. The temptalis chart has up to 4 equivalent shades per MAC shade.

If anyone else wears this tan can you please tell me what MAC shade you are or what shade you are in any foundation so I can check it against the temptalia chart. BTW I'm naturally very pale.

http://www.temptalia.com/foundation-matrix

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 laladrog

I bought this last year - lady in Arnotts helped me pick a shade - its 123 - supposed to be for light skin tones but olive-ish tone so good with tans. I would be a MAC NC30 with tan so its equivalent to this - photographs really well too - lightweight but gives reasonably good coverage.. hope this helps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭glitterbug86

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this but thank you! I was quite far out on my guess.. I was looking at much darker shades in the MUFE. I'll go for something lighter now though, maybe the 123. Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 laladrog

You're welcome- hope it was some help. Hard to pick shades online- I would be about nc20 without tan so it's definitely dark enough for me.

Advertisement