Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lig Sinn i gcathu

• 01-06-2011 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I've been hearing that Lig Sinn is tipped for the L.C (which i really hope isn't going to be on!) Has anyone got any ideas what i should be studying and if there is anywhere i can get notes?? I've also heard An Bean Og is coming up but i'm fine with that! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Focus on the characters, and the conflict between them. It's a dose of a story, but that's the main thing about it, the characters!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 lmwell

I'm studying Mairtin really well, I dont really know what else to study. I'm hoping they ask something about selfishness in the story or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Really not a fan of that story, but I'll take heed and study it.
    I'd say study Martin, An Puca, the attitude of the characters, general synopsis.

Advertisement