Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me sell my home

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭TommyTippee

Have some freshly-brewed coffee on and bake some br.....

no, the price is too high as per usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Aaron01

If you are looking for the legalities involved in the selling of your house then you should visit either a broking service provider or a lawyer to help you make the most out of the resources available. So, look for the lawyer and get your query solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I dont know anything about those estate agents or how bad or good they are, but my mum sold a house in 08/09? and the initial estate agents were useless, in the 6 months or so she stayed with them the property lost tens of thousands in value, she switched to sherry fitz and it sold quickly enough... now this could be due to the price drops or chance etc, but Im not so sure!

Advertisement