Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which WP7 phone?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

mtb_kng wrote: »
    Should I get the LG E900 or the HTC 7 Trophy.

My preferance is HTC over LG, along with the fact that it has HTC Sense, but the LG is €9 cheaper, twice the amount of storage, and is quicker as the HTC basically uses a microSD card. I'm leaning towards the LG atm, what would you choose?

http://www.amazon.de/LG-Optimus-Smartphone-Vodafone-Branding/dp/B0049I4EFG/ref=pd_cp_ce_2

http://www.amazon.de/HTC-Trophy-Vodafone-Branding-Smartphone/dp/B0049I4EDI/ref=pd_cp_ce_1

I have the LG optimus 7 and the build quality and speed of it is fantastic. I would go with the optimus 7 because its a bit faster than the HTC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Trevor451 wrote: »
    I have the LG optimus 7 and the build quality and speed of it is fantastic. I would go with the optimus 7 because its a bit faster than the HTC.
    That's what I was thinking, but I've a habit of just buying without asking first :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

The LG Optimus has twice the storage space too and neither are expandable so the 16GB in the Optimus is nearly necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

GarIT wrote: »
    The LG Optimus has twice the storage space too and neither are expandable so the 16GB in the Optimus is nearly necessary.

My Trophy has 32GB storage, upgraded it myself. Your post is wrong. The LG is not expandable but the Trophy is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

LG Optimus 7 uses NAND storage so it will be faster than the HTC. This is why the LG performs better than a lot of other Windows Phones.

I'd pick the LG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

AntiVirus wrote: »
    LG Optimus 7 uses NAND storage so it will be faster than the HTC. This is why the LG performs better than a lot of other Windows Phones.

I'd pick the LG

Correction Samsung and LG phones perform faster then the rest cause they use flash storage instead of a locked down MSD :)

In real life you probably wouldnt notice the difference. But if you put them side by side and launch a NFS undercover or something heavy. you would see quite a big difference in speed from flash storage to micro sd card.

personally i preffer HTC's phone design over LG. But LG Optimus on the spec sheet would just perform faster. Flash memory also uses less energy than MSD cards

Advertisement