Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back from the dead

• 01-06-2011 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

So basically my Xbox had an error 73. Happened in November 2010. Since then I turned it yesterday for the first time, to gather information so I could a call out to fix it because it was still in warranty. But the strangest thing was, it started working perfectly fine. No longer an error 73. Since yesterday I've played two games, put a dvd on and it's still working perfectly fine. Is that normal? Or will it have another error waiting to happen?

So, what is the strangest thing that's happened to you, regarding games, consoles etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

So basically my Xbox had an error 73. Happened in November 2010. Since then I turned it yesterday for the first time, to gather information so I could a call out to fix it because it was still in warranty. But the strangest thing was, it started working perfectly fine. No longer an error 73. Since yesterday I've played two games, put a dvd on and it's still working perfectly fine. Is that normal? Or will it have another error waiting to happen?

So, what is the strangest thing that's happened to you, regarding games, consoles etc?

the xbox is a funny beast alright, i used to wrap my xbox in towels to get it working again fairly often for a month or two. evenually got to get a replacement from Microsoft

Advertisement