Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Jackobyte wrote: »
    How high up the product line are you going? HD-25-II standard or higher?
    Yeah, for the sake of a Christmas present to myself I might cross the €100 line at least. Although I'm not sure if I should go for headphones or some properly decent IEMs... my €15 Sony IEMs are breaking again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Maths Chmeistry AND physics today, all done now :) Maths was grand but another half an hour would've been lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Maths sample papers are finally up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Any idea when the maths exam papers will be out?

Edit : I mean the hard copies from edco.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Anyone got any plans for their weekend off after exams?

• Advertisement

decisions wrote: »
    Any idea when the maths exam papers will be out?

Edit : I mean the hard copies from edco.
    I reckon it'll be a bit of a late Christmas present ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

I was at the DCU opening day today. Absolutely loved it. :)

ray2012 wrote: »
    I was at the DCU opening day today. Absolutely loved it. :)

Were you thinking of going there for college or did ya just go to keep your options open?

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Were you thinking of going there for college or did ya just go to keep your options open?

I am seriously considering going there. Love the location and the university itself, just not too sure of the course now.. I'm trying to be realistic with courses I want to do and if I could really get a job with that course after college.. I was thinking of doing Applied Languages in DCU, but after thinking about it I don't think they'll be that much choice for me after, and I'll be left searching really hard for a job, if I even get one.. Thinking down the science route in NUIG now :cool:

ray2012 wrote: »

I am seriously considering going there. Love the location and the university itself, just not too sure of the course now.. I'm trying to be realistic with courses I want to do and if I could really get a job with that course after college.. I was thinking of doing Applied Languages in DCU, but after thinking about it I don't think they'll be that much choice for me after, and I'll be left searching really hard for a job, if I even get one.. Thinking down the science route in NUIG now :cool:
    Ah I see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

Off to UCD today! Anyone else going? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Off to UCD today! Anyone else going? :)

Yep! Getting the bus up

UCD was amazing today. Seriously thinking of going there now! :) There was a scavenger hunt on with the clues being given out on twitter and me and my friends really got into it and collected....18 goody bags hahaha feel so ashamed now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

UCD was amazing today. Seriously thinking of going there now! :) There was a scavenger hunt on with the clues being given out on twitter and me and my friends really got into it and collected....18 goody bags hahaha feel so ashamed now :)

Ye snakes! No wonder I couldn't find any! :P

Ye snakes! No wonder I couldn't find any! :P

Sorry! We just got really competitive with it, like we were refreshing the twitter page every second haha but there were 4 of us so really it was only 4 each... :)

Ye spent the day in UCD while I spent it selling raffle tickets in a shopping centre...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

It's mad, we all could have ran into each other today at the open days and nobody would even know!

I positive I ran into none of ye with my raffle tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Supermensch

Did anyone else go to the Philosophy talk, on in the Newman building? The lecturer was a really good speaker, his quoting Blade Runner was pretty epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Poufsouffle

I was only in UCD for about an hour and a half but what I saw looked great. It's sooo big though, i will get lost (a lot). So excited after watching the Veterinary talks, I just want to start right now. :D

• Advertisement

It's mad, we all could have ran into each other today at the open days and nobody would even know!
    If anyone here was the cute girl I had a brief chat with after the medical chemistry talk regarding routes to medical research, please feel free to PM me. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Went to DCU on Friday and really liked it. Really want to go there now. I meant to go into UCD today but didn't get around to it. Although i like the looks of the DCU engineering course more than the UCD one so I doubt I would have changed my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

REALLY enjoyed the UCD open day today, now considering going there instead of NUIG

If anyone here was the cute girl I had a brief chat with after the medical chemistry talk regarding routes to medical research, please feel free to PM me. :P
    N'aaaawwwwwhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I positive I ran into none of ye with my raffle tickets.

Out of interest, where do you want to go to college?

HugsiePie wrote: »

Out of interest, where do you want to go to college?
    Not too sure but I'm thinking Maynooth maybe. :)

UCD was lovely today, I went to the Radiography talk, it was really good, I loved the campus also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Any of ye get Pre-Mock results back yet? I've gotten two back.

I went to the Irish, Music and French talks. I really wanna go there now! I loved the way the Irish talk was done all through Irish, wish it was the same with the french one but either way, I found the talks really informative and the lecturers seemed to be very nice. And I love all of the different student societies on there - sounds really cool! Can't wait to finish school now. :)

getting my pre mock results back next week, Hoping I did well! :)

• Advertisement

N'aaaawwwwwhhh

Sh'up you. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement