Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

Anyone doing ag science? Have you started on the project yet?

Yep, my project is almost done. According to my teacher it's v. good. I just have to write more on maize. Doing it actually wasn't too bad, spent a couple of mornings during mid-term on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Anyone got a good site for Sraith notes, I seem to have lost some of my stuff from last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

decisions wrote: »
    Anyone got a good site for Sraith notes, I seem to have lost some of my stuff from last year.
    Irishstudysite has notes, I find it ok but not brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Fecking UPC. The one night I actually need to work online my router decides to break!

Arrrrrrrrggggghh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Could you do a full draft of a geog investigation in one night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

CAO send you an email EVERY time you change the order of your courses, I'm gonna have so many emails from them by the end of the year!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Amazing that you've already filled in your CAO and I'm still stuck with 6 Level 8s and 1 Level 6/7s :P
    At least you've got that much. I barely know what I'm going to put down as my Level 8 and have no clue what to do for Level 7/6s.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

HAPPY MONDAY MORNING! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

HugsiePie wrote: »
    HAPPY MONDAY MORNING! :D

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I've just had an awesome day! Truely was a Happy Monday! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Well for some,eh?

Meanwhile I stumbled through a day of school,homework and study...Ah leaving cert you are the best! <3

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭curly135

You're very enthusiastic about Mondays xD but I get a double free every monday so I suppose they aren't too bad :p

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

After a two week absence the wifi is back in the library in school where I'm currently doing study.

Productivity has hit a new low.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

A month after signing up for my CAO application I have finally filled in a course, emphasis on "a", I still have to fill this thing out more if MI005 doesn't work out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

buyer95 wrote: »
    A month after signing up for my CAO application I have finally filled in a course, emphasis on "a", I still have to fill this thing out more if MI005 doesn't work out!

Primary teaching seems to really popular this year :D

David1994 wrote: »
    Well for some,eh?

Meanwhile I stumbled through a day of school,homework and study...Ah leaving cert you are the best! <3

Ah but tomorrow will be horrible, I'll be sitting both my Math and Irish Christmas exams, neither of which I've prepared for. Oh well, t'was nice while it lasted :rolleyes:

buyer95 wrote: »

Can I just point out the awesomeness of that course code, MI005...........MI5 :cool:

Primary teaching seems to really popular this year :D

Secure pensionable job as my parents would say ;)

Secure pensionable job as my parents would say ;)

It has it's perks alright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Say it Aint So

A still haven't signed up for the CAO.. No rush is there?? Or should I sign up right now?

• Advertisement

WOO HOO, got my 2nd star! What ever it symbolises............ :p

A still haven't signed up for the CAO.. No rush is there?? Or should I sign up right now?

No panic ;)
    WOO HOO, got my 2nd star! What ever it symbolises............ :p

100 posts, congrats :p

No rush. ;)

There's no rush, you can sign up now and get the discounted €25 charge, after January 20th this increases to €40 so it makes sense to do it sooner rather than later, also historically if you sign up close to any deadlines the website tends to be slow and might be unresponsive, so allow plenty of time just to be sure!

One thing everyone should note though is that even when you sign up for the CAO you DON'T need to put down ANY course, you can quite happily leave it blank!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

Haven't posted in here in ages, how many hours a night would people be doing study for now?

I'm wondering when it's time to actually step it up :pac:

Hmm signing up for the CAO and it says : Please tick the qualification/assessment section(s) that are relevant to you.

Do I tick the box that says "Irish Leaving Certificate Exams (1985-2013)"

Not sure if its have competed or will complete

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

Hmm signing up for the CAO and it says : Please tick the qualification/assessment section(s) that are relevant to you.

Do I tick the box that says "Irish Leaving Certificate Exams (1985-2013)"

Not sure if its have competed or will complete

You click it, no one has completed the Leaving Cert 2013 yet. :P

0mega wrote: »
    Haven't posted in here in ages

Nobody has :pac:

Gonna up the study after Christmas for the pres btw, can't face it just yet :p

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

Started getting our Christmas exam results back today, only gotten biology and chemistry back and I am prettay happy I must say but they're my best two subjects so it's all downhill from here lads!!

• Advertisement

Signed up! Woooo!Won't fill out until January though :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement