Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Anyone else find it hard to believe that it's Christmas already?
    1 term down, 2 to go.

I've just got about 2 inches cut off my hair but it feels like so much more. Where has me hair gone?! And for once the hairdresser didn't mention how some people would kill to have my hair colour....

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Got my Christmas report back today! I'm not disappointed with how I did (too much), but not happy either tbh! Got my best result in English ever, and one of my best in Biology. However got one of my worst ever in Chemistry and my worst in Irish.... Bit all over the place ! Got 405 points which is good for me :) Began studying each subject the day before the exam so it's not too bad I suppose!

Gonna take around 4/5 days off (until After Xmas), and then get back to the books.. need a break..
    However I think i'm going to be bored in the next few couple of days so I might shneak a bit of studying in with subjects I like, like Irish or French :')

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

To get everyone in the crimbo mood...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

1 term down, 2 to go.

I've just got about 2 inches cut off my hair but it feels like so much more. Where has me hair gone?! And for once the hairdresser didn't mention how some people would kill to have my hair colour....

Same! Got my hair cut yesterday. Only got two inches off and it feels like its all gone! :) and same - hairdressers usually always mention how desirable my hair colour is! :)

Same! Got my hair cut yesterday. Only got two inches off and it feels like its all gone! :) and same - hairdressers usually always mention how desirable my hair colour is! :)
    If your hair's blonde I think we're the same person. Are you sure you're not me?! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

1 term down, 2 to go.

Got my hair cut this morning as well, I got about 3 inches off, I went from having quite long hair to just below the shoulder, I feel like its all gone, and at the start I question why the hell I did it, but now I kinda like it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Swear I was experiencing Deja Vu when I saw ILikePiano's post. Just a thing that you all get your hair cut on the last day of school? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

I ended up getting waxed for a debs fundraiser. Haircut of a different kind.
    It wasn't as painful as people were making it out to be. Although I am now missing a few clumps of body hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

If your hair's blonde I think we're the same person. Are you sure you're not me?! :eek:

Yep, I'm blonde..maybe we are the same person! Creeeeepy... :p

Swear I was experiencing Deja Vu when I saw ILikePiano's post. Just a thing that you all get your hair cut on the last day of school? :D
    It's always been a thing for me to get my hair cut last day of school! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

First proper lie-in since about midterm :L it was a epic!

Now to head into town and do all my Christmas shopping today! :-/

• Advertisement

I havent had it cut in months so yesterday was the handiest time to get it done. I nearly always get it cut in and around Christmas and then again near the summer holidays aswell and maybe once in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

First proper lie-in since about midterm :L it was a epic!

Now to head into town and do all my Christmas shopping today! :-/

So jealous of you, my brother came barging into my room with a ladder at half 8 wanting to go out my window onto the roof, and then to spite me, he put my ipod blaring just so i had to leave the room, I wanted to kill him, I had been looking forward to that sleep in for so long:(

Productive day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Captain Hman

Went to the all you can eat buffet in town today, happy days :D !!!

I got loads of work done this morning, then hit the pub with a few friends, had some good food and a few drinks. Really good day.

What has everyone got planned for the break?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

decisions wrote: »
    What has everyone got planned for the break?

Will go out a few times but have nothing major planned. I think I'll relax mostly until after St. Stephens day, then I'm going to try and get a fair bit of study done. Getting up before 12 will be really challenging for me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Having just come home from town, I can safely say nights out 'round here are overrated. Maybe I'm just getting too old for the crowd or something but I'm left with an overall feeling of "meh" after tonight. Please next September, hurry up... I wanna go to college and get out of here

I keep thinking that today is Christmas Eve. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

I keep thinking that today is Christmas Eve. :(

I've no idea what's going on tbh. Doesn't even feel like Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 GoldenPoppy

ConorCBS wrote: »
    I've no idea what's going on tbh. Doesn't even feel like Christmas!

Where is the snow?! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Found This Fork Sir

Where is the snow?! :(

I'm glad there's no snow, getting snowed in for two weeks like I was one year is NOT fun :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I could get used to this whole "holidays" craic. Wowzers I forgot how enjoyable life is :)

Everyone in the house has gone out for one reason or another so I'm alone in the kitchen belting out the Christmas carols along with the radio.

This is the life.

Bit of a busy day, yesterday my dog suddenly developed a very serious limp, so I have a friend who's just finishing Vet in UCD, he was down so I asked him would he drop down and take a look. He thought that it might be arthritis :( and recommended that I head off to a vet today if we could find an open one. Anyway we took him in today and the Vet reckoned it's only a penetrative wound amd he'll be grand in a few day, early Christmas present really :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Miracle on 34th Street <3

Miracle on 34th Street <3
    The Polar Express <3

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

Having just come home from town, I can safely say nights out 'round here are overrated. Maybe I'm just getting too old for the crowd or something but I'm left with an overall feeling of "meh" after tonight. Please next September, hurry up... I wanna go to college and get out of here

Went out Friday night and was absolute shíte! I go out once in a blue moon and I'm just mehh the same everytime so I don't bother! Where did you go?

Home Alone is on RTÉ right now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭007driver

You know, Kevin, you're what the French call les incompetents

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

007driver wrote: »
    You know, Kevin, you're what the French call les incompetents

Wut?
    Macaulay_2134207b.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement