Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Share away! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

Anyone else going to the Team Math competition tonight ?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Anyone else going to the Team Math competition tonight ?:D

In Dublin? Yeah :cool:

Methememb wrote: »
    In Dublin? Yeah :cool:

Ah no Cork, But good luck :p

Ah no Cork, But good luck :p

You too! A few .... questionables on my team, can't see us getting far, but who knows?

• Advertisement

You too! A few .... questionables on my team, can't see us getting far, but who knows?

Wishing i had done a bit more study for it, Can't see us getting too far either, as long as my team beat the other team from my school i'll be happy :rolleyes:

Wishing i had done a bit more study for it, Can't see us getting too far either, as long as my team beat the other team from my school i'll be happy :rolleyes:

Study? We signed our names for it a few weeks ago, and then were handed a sheet today with the details of time and place. Sound Miss...

Study? We signed our names for it a few weeks ago, and then were handed a sheet today with the details of time and place. Sound Miss...

Haha, i have this competitive side :P Yeah we just did some practise questions nothing major, its based on the LC course so it should be fun, I'ts something we can laugh at afterwards anyways

Thats it I suppose! Anyway, I gotta run, Let me know how you get on! Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I'm going to one of those tonight too! I don't see us getting too far since my team was only formed today as a last minute type thing, but it should be fun..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Just had a lovely chinese :D Now time to relax for the night..Good shtuff :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

David1994 wrote: »

Unpopular opinion alert: I hate Chinese :p I think I must be one of the only people on the World who doesn't like it, everyone seems mad about it

Unpopular opinion alert: I hate Chinese :p I think I must be one of the only people on the World who doesn't like it, everyone seems mad about it

Whaaat??! :P Though in fairness I order the same thing all the time so i can't really say I am die hard chinese lover :L

Whaaat??! :P Though in fairness I order the same thing all the time so i can't really say I am die hard chinese lover :L

Never liked it :rolleyes: Just prefer standard fish and chips. I used to get the curry three in one thingy but it's not really Chinese i suppose :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I love Chinese food!

Got two of those essays back (Waterfall and Human Interaction with the rock cycle). Got 30/30 in both and had one or two SRPs extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Hate Chinese, I only get chips from the local Chinese :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

There will be a serious amount of food consumed in my house this weekend. Brother's birthday is tomorrow so there will be birthday cake and we've just mafe a whopper of a toblerone cheesecake aswell. I may well have to be rolled into school on Monday.

I love Chinese food!

Got two of those essays back (Waterfall and Human Interaction with the rock cycle). Got 30/30 in both and had one or two SRPs extra.

Ah thats good then! I was unsure of those two actually so its good to see how much marks would be given for them :)
    Hate Chinese, I only get chips from the local Chinese :p

I think everyone loves the chips from the chinese :P

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Can't beat sweet and sour chicken!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Chips from a chineese? WTF is wrong with you people?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Used to love Chinese but now it all tastes the same :(

Satay is still great though and chips from the Chinese are unbeatable ! (With curry of course)

decisions wrote: »
    Chips from a chineese? WTF is wrong with you people?

Nothing at all. The real question is what is wrong with you? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

If lovin' fried rice is wrong then I don't wanna be right.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I came on here to try and distract myself from food... Big mistake :P

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

Is there even any potato in chips from the Chinese? Feels like you're just eating crunchy batter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

:P

Sorry to ruin all the Chinese love in here but Fish and chips/kebab >>>>>>> Chinese

That is all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Finished the maths quiz (in Cork) did disasterously, though it was nothing like when we practiced it, I was like where did the 6 minutes go every time!

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Anyone else getting sick lately like a really sore throat, runny nose and watery eyes.. Woke up this morning and couldn't talk at all but still had to go to school for Irish aural for the mocks! :(

• Advertisement

Finished the maths quiz (in Cork) did disasterously, though it was nothing like when we practiced it, I was like where did the 6 minutes go every time!

Finished it aswell, tbh one of the guys on the team that won is a genius, but it was still fun. The highlight of my night was finding out that my team beat the other team from my school :) and also winning malteasers :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement