Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

Methememb wrote: »
    Ive an idea of where he lives now. Hopefully he'll just give a refund with no hassle.

How did you know you'd been scammed? What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

People who scam you like that are twats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Bought them on wednesday. He said he posted them. No sign of them thursday or friday. He never answered his phone or texts. I got a pm from eddie on adverts saying he's been banned for fraudulent activities

You can always rely on boardsies and adverts lads. One of them gave me the google maps co ordinates for his apartment. Plenty of info for the gardaí etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

Was this pure luck or were you lying in wait? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

http://examinations.ie/archive/markingschemes/2008/LC003ALP000EV.pdf posting this in the faint hope that someone will tell me wtf is going on with the 2nd line of 8 b (ii)

edit: the second solution, not the changing limits one. I have even less of a clue about the changing limits one

Was this pure luck or were you lying in wait? :P

Pure luck, just happened to see it on the home page :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Going out for lunch later....with a boy :D

decisions wrote: »

N'awwww :') Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Have fun you two! :P

I totally forgot about it until he texted.

Whoops :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Hon decisions.

Two girls have told me this year that they're not looking for anything as they want to "focus on the Leaving Cert" as if I'm going to make them stupid, or that they literally spend all their time studying.

Colm! wrote: »
    Hon decisions. Two girls have told me this year that they're not looking for anything as they want to "focus on the Leaving Cert" as if I'm going to make them stupid, or that they literally spend all their time studying.
    Ask em on study dates :P

If I don't go out every second weekend I'd go insane. There is a balence.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Hon decisions.

Two girls have told me this year that they're not looking for anything as they want to "focus on the Leaving Cert" as if I'm going to make them stupid, or that they literally spend all their time studying.

Lawl
    I can vouch for how smart a person you are and how having a convo with you is probs a more effective way of learning than to be reading a schoolbook?

Ask em on study dates :P
    If there's two things that shouldn't ever overlap, they're young love and honours maths.

If there's two things that shouldn't ever overlap, they're young love and honours maths.

Are you saying that trig integrals don't make you swoon?!
    Jesus have you no sense of romance at all??

Are you saying that trig integrals don't make you swoon?!
    Jesus have you no sense of romance at all??
    "If you're f(x), I wish I was f`(x), so I could lie tangent to your curves."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

I totally forgot about it until he texted.

Whoops :P

Bring books with you so you can study while waiting for the food. :D

"If you're f(x), I wish I was f`(x), so I could lie tangent to your curves."

Bravo sir!
    Nothing quite like a nerdy pick up line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

*makes maths joke about the probability of decisions getting the shift*

• Registered Users Posts: 36 SleepAlone

Girls who know boys who have the brain power to make a maths joke should count themselves lucky.

SleepAlone wrote: »
    Girls who know boys who have the brain power to make a maths joke should count themselves lucky.

Why does it matter? Most of those boys *takes off sunglasses* sleep alone. Awwwwww yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh ! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Why does it matter? Most of those boys *takes off sunglasses* sleep alone. Awwwwww yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh ! :cool:

Boom, two in one day :pac: And it's only 10 past 2

I've spent the last 10 minutes laughing my ass of at the last couple of posts. :pac:

Getting ready, I'll tell you's how it went later.

On a roll :D If only my study was the same. Have a fücking headcold and the mocks start tomorrow.

Honestly, I laughed at that, then stopped and thought "Wait, that's me. Fuck."

Still. You need to carry on with this username sniping.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

On a roll :D If only my study was the same. Have a fücking headcold and the mocks start tomorrow.
    Take Uniflu it really works! If mocks start tomorrow just spend today getting better, nothing worse then sitting your mocks dying sick and getting an unrealistic result, it'll just make you doubt your self! Take a nap drink tea, and getter better, then get up early and cram in the morning if your stressed:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I love how we've got very romantic in here all of a sudden. Brings a tear to my eye. :')

• Advertisement

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement