Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Always makes me so sad :( in a happy way though!

I like to pretend that was actually the last ever episode and that season nine (that awful Med School one) never happened :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

This moment too is quite memorable ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Anyone else here watch pretty little liars? It's AMAZING!! :D
    Yes!!! Best show ever! Last week's episode was quite emotional I must say :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7 thehammer69

Did anyone do the engineering mock yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

Yes!!! Best show ever! Last week's episode was quite emotional I must say :(

I know, i felt so sorry for her at the end :( And he was way too calm when she found out, there must be more to the story!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

I know, i felt so sorry for her at the end :( And he was way too calm when she found out, there must be more to the story!
    Yeh, there definitely is more to the story! And in the promos for this week's episode she hasn't told the girls.. Ahhh so emotional :( also facing the dilemma of whether to study for my mocks which are on this week or watch PLL on Wednesday.. It shouldn't be such a tough choice :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Did anyone do the engineering mock yet ?

Away here with ye. :P

Started today, and I'd say things are going well for myself. English I was graaaaand and Chemistry went better than expected. The hall was feckin' freezing though, so I'm going to sit here by the fire with a cuppa tea for a bit and try to think of something other than Plath quotes for a bit :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Maths paper 1 was a **** IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

How would one structure a Macbeth question on the theme of Kingship? Fairly lost :pac:

How would one structure a Macbeth question on the theme of Kingship? Fairly lost :pac:

I'd probably do it chronologically if I was stuck

• Advertisement

Depends on the question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Hope no one had any major disasters in the mocks today. I'm doing my best to avoid the mocks thread but I think I'll probably have to avoid boards altogether during mid term.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

decisions wrote: »
    Hope no one had any major disasters in the mocks today. I'm doing my best to avoid the mocks thread but I think I'll probably have to avoid boards altogether during mid term.

Same avoiding the mocks thread like the plague! Are your mocks after midterm too?

Yeh, I'd much rather them now to get them over with.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 SleepAlone

Is anyone in any way prepared for any of the mocks?

I'm kinda prepared for some of them, others not so much.

Ah well, they have no long term effects :)

SleepAlone wrote: »
    Ah well, they have no long term effects :)

Just short term things like schizophrenia? :rolleyes:

Is anyone in any way prepared for any of the mocks?

Nope.

Nope.

+1

• Advertisement

Yay, I'm not the only one. And here I am listening to entire albums instead of studying.

Think I need to tidy up:o

I think you need a new calculator!

Methememb wrote: »
    I think you need a new calculator!

I have three calculators with each one constantly breaking for a day or two so for simple calculations I now stick with old reliable there!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Yay, I'm not the only one. And here I am listening to entire albums instead of studying.
    It's like I could be revising Bishop but the new Villagers album is so much better!
    Fūcking hell I wish I could answer the LC poetry question on some bands I like. I'd study them in ridiculous detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

If I'm this much of a procrastinator for the mocks god help me for the real thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

French oral tomorrow (who puts a French oral on a day before the Pres?!) anyway not at all motivated to prepare for it, now I could probably just wing it and do fairly well but I feel guilty all the same for not doing much work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Is it strange that I'm kinda sorta nervous for the mocks?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I love the comments my English teacher puts on the bottom of essays. She is actually some form of a legend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

French oral tomorrow (who puts a French oral on a day before the Pres?!) anyway not at all motivated to prepare for it, now I could probably just wing it and do fairly well but I feel guilty all the same for not doing much work!
    I have my French oral for my pre tomorrow and my teacher has been out since October! Safe to say I'm not going to do very well in it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement