Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Maths paper 1 tomorrow and i think i did really bad in P2 and some of the comments saying P2 was easier :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

I previously didn't say I'm OL, hopefully that will bring up your spirit.

BrownBear, :O I love the taste of coffee, perhaps you should try something new. Lately I had some orange flavoured coffe, definetely interesting. And there's always the good aul' mild blend with Cadbury's hot chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Had Irish paper two today and Biology. Irish was fairly grand alright but I am kinda annoyed with Biology because most of the questions were way harder than any of the past exam papers :P

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

Entire chemistry course so far in one night?

Challenge freaking accepted.
    Fml.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Entire chemistry course so far in one night?

Challenge freaking accepted.
    Fml.

That's certainly a challenge! At least if you know all the experiments you're guaranteeing yourself somewhere in the region of 37/38% before you even look at the other questions! :p

English Paper 2 and Geography for me tomorrow. My poor hand. D=

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

mixery wrote: »
    I previously didn't say I'm OL, hopefully that will bring up your spirit.

BrownBear, :O I love the taste of coffee, perhaps you should try something new. Lately I had some orange flavoured coffe, definetely interesting. And there's always the good aul' mild blend with Cadbury's hot chocolate.

I take that Nescafé original stuff that comes in the jar with the brown lid :p It's grand when your drinking it but the aftertaste is horrible! See the thing is I like my tea/coffee etc. to be really hot so I put next to no milk in it which leaves it really strong. Orange flavoured, you say? :p Hmm, interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I take that Nescafé original stuff that comes in the jar with the brown lid :p It's grand when your drinking it but the aftertaste is horrible! See the thing is I like my tea/coffee etc. to be really hot so I put next to no milk in it which leaves it really strong. Orange flavoured, you say? :p Hmm, interesting...
    I think Nescafé is the nicest out there. Have you tried something better?

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I think Nescafé is the nicest out there. Have you tried something better?

Well we have Maxwell house, the mild blend one, but I don't really find much difference between the two. That's as far as my coffee expertise goes :p
    I prefer tea a million times over but I take coffee if I need to to wake up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Fück coffee.. that ****s bad for you!

The amount of people using the mocks thread in my school is just ridiculous. No offence to anyone, but in my opinion it's an incredibly stupid thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Now's not a good time to mention that I don't like tea is it?

• Advertisement

That's just...not...possible? It's tea like :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

I … I … I don't think we can tolerate having you here anymore!

I'm avoiding the mocks thread like the plague, like even if you do see a prediction for the paper you're going to sit, the same isn't gonna happen for te real thing so what's the point?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

I am exactly the same, nescafe coffee, really strong, really hot, with next to no milk in it (i'm not mad about milk in general), then i head for airwaves after to get rid of the aftertaste. Nescafe have this new Crema coffee, its way nicer than the granules. The leaving cert has made me extremely dependent on coffee :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Exactly! I'm proud of the fact I never looked at it once.

+1 over here

Come on now, we can't have a bluejay-less OT :p
    I am exactly the same, nescafe coffee, really strong, really hot, with next to no milk in it (i'm not mad about milk in general), then i head for airwaves after to get rid of the aftertaste. Nescafe have this new Crema coffee, its way nicer than the granules. The leaving cert has made me extremely dependent on coffee :L

Airways are awful! I prefer gum that comes in stick rather than the wee blocks

I'm avoiding the mocks thread like the plague, like even if you do see a prediction for the paper you're going to sit, the same isn't gonna happen for te real thing so what's the point?
    To late to get rid of me now, sure I'm practically part of the fabric of the place by now.

I've so far avoided the spoilers thread but one of the other schools in town here nearly always has the same paper as us the day before so every morning before the exam the spoilers spread like wildfire. Everyone else is usually doing 20 minutes of furious cramming to learn what they've just heard. But then there's me sitting calmly in the corner, really not caring a whole lot. I've learned everything anyway so there's no point getting really stressed out, let everyone else have the breakdowns.

I don't think I've ever even had tea or coffee.
    This supernatural soliciting cannot be good, cannot be ill, tis against the use of nature...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Nescafe azera <3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

I have finally found somebody else like me! :P I hate tea! Well, I've actually never had it but the smell alone would put me off.

• Advertisement

This supernatural soliciting cannot be good, cannot be ill, tis against the use of nature...

Macbeth, I'm assuming? Damn I shouldn't have dropped English, now I'll never get your witty Shakespeare references

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

*joins meh-about-tea club*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I take coffee sometimes and it's Arabic coffee I drink. It's quite strong and my mother loves it so she takes 2 spoons while I take one. I've never tried Nescafe coffee so if I see in a shop somewhere I'll pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

Me too, tis awful!
    Airways are awful! I prefer gum that comes in stick rather than the wee blocks

Nooooo, I think the sticks don't hold their taste at all!

I have finally found somebody else like me! :P I hate tea! Well, I've actually never had it but the smell alone would put me off.
    Finally, now there's more of me! I don't think I actually know anyone else who doesn't like tea.

I don't like coffee either, just sayin'. I'm fairly meh about drinking chocolate aswelll if I'm honest.

Nooooo, I think the sticks don't hold their taste at all!

True, but for the few minutes that they do have flavour they're so much better than the blocks. I'll sum up my feelings for JuicyFruit chewing gum with this, <3 It cannot be beat!

Macbeth, I'm assuming? Damn I shouldn't have dropped English, now I'll never get your witty Shakespeare references
    YOU CAN DROP ENGLISH?!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Keep the quotes coming, I'll use them tomorrow! :p

YOU CAN DROP ENGLISH?!!!!!!!!!!

Reapeats can ;) Sorry if i gave ya false hope :pac:

• Advertisement

Finally, now there's more of me! I don't think I actually know anyone else who doesn't like .
    Today boards, tomorrow THE WORLD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement