Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Methememb wrote: »
    Chemistry people need to experiment with anal ;)

Is that a possible Sacha Baron Cohen reference? If so I think I know what you're on about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Now that I know, all nerves I had argon.

Nope, who is she? I was hinting one of the experiments coming up :P

Now that I know, all nerves I had argon.

Nope, who is she? I was hinting one of the experiments coming up :P

You don't know who Sacha Baron Cohen is? Bruno? Borat? Ali G? No?

Anyway never mind, I thought I saw a connection in what you said to one of the experiments!

Oh my god. *Hides head in shame*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I also have chemistry tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I promised myself during the christmas holidays I would learn my sraith pictiurs and now here I am the night before my pre oral with none learned... why do I do it to myself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

So yeah....Maths Paper 1.....wasn't fun. :(

What distracts everyone here? I had a full day of today and did fcuk all. Things on my mind: Money, tomorrowland, and going out this weekend. It's ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

What distracts everyone here? I had a full day of today and did fcuk all. Things on my mind: Money, tomorrowland, and going out this weekend. It's ridiculous.
    Everything thats not related to school :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Anything. Like seriously I get absolutely nothing done. Today I was home at 2 and I still haven't done anything despite being in my room :P

• Advertisement

Glad I'm not the only one! It's crazy. I was doing so much up until the mocks, but now I barely do anything before each exam despite my lack of preparation :S

:pac: My phone didn't know the word hell...

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AwesomeSauce

Making a study plan for mid-term is sickening. No, really..

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Did anyone here sign up for the clever notes website? Saw it there and don't know if its worth twenty five euro? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Making a study plan for mid-term is sickening. No, really..

Do ye all plan to study over midterm, lads? Was thinking of just doing Irish oral for a bit each day and leaving it at that...

Yes, I plan to study. It'd be a shocking waste of time otherwise .

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

What's the point of wasting the midterm doing nothing? It don't mean to be a buzzkill, but it's like 4 months to the leaving. I don't think there's time now to be taking a week long break.. :(

English paper 2 in the morning. . . . . . .I should really start studying for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

few quotes be grand

Colm! wrote: »
    few quotes be grand

Sure I'll start after Easter, plenty of time yet... Few naggins over midterm, what cold go wrong? :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Ye speak truth. You've motivated me to so abit over the break. It's only after dawning on me; me being a repeat, I'll have zero company for the week anyway. All my friends are in college for the week and I'm the only old LCer in my parish (there's the younger lads obviously but it's not the same). It means there'll be nobody my age about the place :( Very lonely altogether

Repeat, they said. Be grand, they said

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I said I'd work for all of the other breaks and didn't but with the mocks and all it's really making it all feel more real. Like up until now you could put it on the long finger and remind yourself that it's ages away but, well, now we can't! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

FINISHED! Thank the lords.

Me too. :D Chilled out weekend on the cards!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

1 more... 1 more....
    I can do it.... Its just one more...

*Rocks back and forth in foetal position*

One more exam, Irish Paper 2, I've three hours study in the morning so I'm taking tonight off!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

English paper 2 in the morning. . . . . . .I should really start studying for it!

I know you like Eurovision ... have you heard the 5 songs yet?

just one exam left - BIOLOGY.

Study? For Irish paper 2? Something isn't adding up :P

ray2012 wrote: »
    I know you like Eurovision ... have you heard the 5 songs yet?

just one exam left - BIOLOGY.

Ohhh jesus! I totally forgot! Ah sure the Irish ones don't tend to be very good, the Swedish National Finals are always amazing! I'll go have a quick listen!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Woohoo Eurovision!! <33333 I'm planning on going in 2014 so if Ireland win this year I will be devastated, personally hoping for Sweden to win again. And they put a crazy amount of emphasis on it so like, it could happen.

Two more exams for me, so tomorrow's gonna be another long day. In a good mood 'cos my last few exams have gone rather well all in all, hopefully I can finish well but I just wanna chill. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement