Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I'm wrecked and I didn't even sit any mocks :p

Me too, if i'm this tired now, i'll probably be falling asleep in the middle of my mocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Found This Fork Sir

Anyone else heading down to Cork tomorrow for the maths seminar?

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Went to an art history revision day today hoping that could be my official art study done for the pre and most of the topics they did we haven't even covered...

Anyone else heading down to Cork tomorrow for the maths seminar?

Meee :) i really hope its good!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Pres being over is just like music to my ears. One of the most stressful times in my life. Not to like scare you who havnt done it BUT THEYRE ACTUALLY AWFUL AND THANK GOD I NEVER EVER HAVE TO DO THEM AGAIN!!
    *Clears throat*
    I mean, you'll get plenty done over midterm if you try, and sure didnt I make my way through them! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Now that my mocks are over, I just looked in the spoilers thread for the first time. Christ what a mess! Poor spurious. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Went out last to celebrate the end of the pres, feel rough as a dog this morning, well worth it all the same ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

So jealous of everyone finished the pres I've an exciting midterm full of study ahead... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Anyone have any plans for the midterm?

Easy knowing a good few of our mocks are over: this place is as flat.

Obviously none of us are avoiding studying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

I'm avoiding it like the plague since thursday! Back into it tomorrow morning unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Found This Fork Sir

The seminar in UCC was well worth going to I thought, it really showed up how many parts of the course our teacher just skipped or glossed over, so yaaaay, I might not fail now :P

The seminar in UCC was well worth going to I thought, it really showed up how many parts of the course our teacher just skipped or glossed over, so yaaaay, I might not fail now :P

I thought it was great as well, there was some stuff they showed us that i had never seen before and we were supposed to have covered that topic fully, i do feel way better about it now though they literally give you marks for anything and i am going to be way more careful of part A's now, i wish my maths teachers were as good and as cool as those guys!

Finally saw Les Mis, 'twas fantastic well worth going to see!

But I thought it was a bit of a cop out
    that Marius and Cosette just went off an abandoned the idea of revolution and went off to live the rest of their life in luxury in the end!

Finally saw Les Mis, 'twas fantastic well worth going to see!

But I thought it was a bit of a cop out
    that Marius and Cosette just went off an abandoned the idea of revolution and went off to live the rest of their life in luxury in the end!
    Aaaaah Les Mis <3<3<3

I agree with ya there
    It's not much of a revolution if you give up after the first attempt, is it? I suppose it's because most of the revolutionists were killed and Marius had finally found the love of his life (he may possibly be mine now....). The main plot is more their relationship and the little love triangle with Eponine and it just happens to be set in a revolution

For about 3 days afterwards I felt like starting a revolution...."Do you hear the people sing, singing the songs of angry men......."

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Ugh still too tired from the mocks. The thought of picking up a book now is sickening, don't wanna have to use my brain :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Irish oral at 1:30

HELP!

Good luck! Just glance at the pictures now, make sure they look familiar, and take a few deep breaths. Be grand. Go in confident and smiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Macklemore <3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Hi I wanted to start a new thread cause like the other long is just so long.
    How's the studies everyone?
    I'm ****ed so so so ****ed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

hey, expect spurious to show up pretty soon and throw his power around.

Anyway what you going for pointswise? I haven't been doing anywhere near the level of study I wanted to so probably going to turn it on big time for the next few months!

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

I <3 pancakes :D

I've just built up some muscles beating that pancake batter. Now to put it in the fridge to rest. I really want them now though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Macklemore <3
    Is it bad that I had to google who that was? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

Yup. :P

I've just consumed my bodyweight in Nutella and Pancakes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

So did I :o I'll just go and put my head back in the sand now :p

Hows the pancake-ing going, lads? Maple syrup must be god in liquid form, addictive isn't the word :p

Not at all. I did too. Never seen him before in my life.

Seriously excited for pancakes and ice cream in a minute :D

• Advertisement

What are ye all giving up for lent?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement