Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Sorry, missed the chat ! Too busy partying :cool: Brilliant night! Have to savour it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Lads we have 5 week of classes. Then 2 weeks of easter holidays. Then 6 and a half weeks of classes. That' s only 11 and a half weeks of classes left of our secondary school lives. No panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Lads we have 5 week of classes. Then 2 weeks of easter holidays. Then 6 and a half weeks of classes. That' s only 11 and a half weeks of classes left of our secondary school lives. No panic.

Bring it!

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

:O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Pfft, we can do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

I honestly can't wait to finish. I'll be the happiest lad when I'm in my last class of secondary school ever. :P

Tragically I missed out on tomorrowland tickets </3

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Supermensch

That's too long :( That's, like, a sizeable chunk of time.

http://daycalc.appspot.com/06/05/2013

109 Days ! Grand :cool: That's like .... *counts on fingers* 15.5714285 days per subject ! And when you do an average of 4 hours per day thats 62 hours per subject ! Plenty of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

Ahhh there was a countdown thing for the results last year and I'd say I spent the majority of my time watching it in the last two weeks before they came out :pac: except it had the seconds on it, which made it more interesting :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

26 weeks or so 'till college, which is pretty much what I'm living for these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Be grand lads, sure it's only the leaving :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Ahhhh I love this time of year the Eurovision "season" is in full swing! German National finals on Thursday, Austrian Finals on Friday, Lithuania and Estonia earlier tonight and Melodifestivalen (the Swedish national finals, which are bigger than the Eurovision in Sweden) had it's third semifinal earlier!

aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd guess who's representing Germany this year?

;)

Pass me a bucket.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Start my pres Monday and the only subject I've covered is Home Ec... This is gonna be interesting!

I don't get the Eurovision, like I watch it but I wouldn't be tracking the goings on before it.

decisions wrote: »
    I don't get the Eurovision, like I watch it but I wouldn't be tracking the goings on before it.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

The voting/results is the only part of the Eurovision I enjoy.

Bastards only gave us 2! Damn brits!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Haters gonna hate and all that!

I'd definitely go to it next year if it wasn't in some mad inaccessible place like Baku again!

BTW: I do become very insufferable around the time of the Eurovision! I talk about it constantly, prepare yourselves! ;)

• Advertisement

Does anyone know any decent festivals aside from oxygen?

All going well the year after next I'm going to the Isle of Wight.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

Electic picnic?
    or if you dont mind going abroad The Reading festival, in England

Mocks thread is just taunting me. I think I'm going to have to avoid the LC thread until the end of the mocks. :(

*forum

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

Reading Festival is great!

I don't suppose anyone here watches Grey's Anatomy no? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

I don't suppose anyone here watches Grey's Anatomy no? :P
    I <3 greys anatomy :D did u see the last episode? :)

I <3 greys anatomy :D did u see the last episode? :)
    As in episode 15? If so YES! Favourite episode in a long long time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

<3 the eurovision, although I'm not into it that much that I actually follow all the national finals and stuff, except Ireland's obviously. Next Friday! Aaaahhhh!!!!!!! Can't wait. I am determined to go to the actual finals some year as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

REVENGE guys REVENGE is the bomb

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement