Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Is there any other revision classes coming up this easter break?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Where are you based?
    Limerick Tutorial have a revision course going on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

peekachoo wrote: »
    Didn't study today, gonna pretend watching the Munster/Connacht match as gaeilge makes up for it ;)
    I always count rugby as gaeilge/ in French as aural practice. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Im in Carlow so like Dublin, Kilkenny, Waterford..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

http://webchat.quakenet.org

#lc2013

Join me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone have a old 3v voucher number that's still active that they are not using? Only has to be a cent on it, looking to get the Spotify Premium free trial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Hector122

how much study is everyone hoping to get done during the break? hopefully my hols won't be a complete write off anyway study wise that is :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Anyone have a old 3v voucher number that's still active that they are not using? Only has to be a cent on it, looking to get the Spotify Premium free trial

PM sent

I currently share a room with my older sister who is never here coz of college. I have half the room absolutely plastered in posters. Apparently now I need to grow up and take them down. These words coming from the twenty something year old who wants to paint the room pink and put fairy lights and glitter everywhere.
    can anyone even make sense of this

Depends what the posters are :P

WHo was that arsēhole on IRC yesterday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

Awkward situation. But then again I voluntarly replaced my comfy double bed with a single one to cater for a diorama.

When I was like 9 I had the whole room covered in posters from Match and Kick mags, ooo the good times.

It's just kerrang pictures, basically paramore posters if I'm honest. Did I mention she wants to stencil the word LOVE on the walls.

Methememb wrote: »

Was it that mulciber fella? I didn't mean to just disappear last night but the internet connection vanishsed all of a sudden. :(

What did he do?

Someone called Tyrrell, but not SteTyrrell. Colm knows him. Just came on and started taking the piss

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

I currently share a room with my older sister who is never here coz of college. I have half the room absolutely plastered in posters. Apparently now I need to grow up and take them down. These words coming from the twenty something year old who wants to paint the room pink and put fairy lights and glitter everywhere.
    can anyone even make sense of this

draw a line down the centre of the room and tell her she can decorate her half?:p
    I feel your pain though, I shared a room with my little sister up until Ty, my brother then moved to england so I moved into his room. At least you will be going to college next year, and are you going staying at home? if not, how your room is decorated will only matter for the next 3/4 months then you will be gone so don't let it stress you too much:)

Someone called Tyrrell, but not SteTyrrell. Colm knows him. Just came on and started taking the piss
    Ah him, he's a little odd alright

draw a line down the centre of the room and tell her she can decorate her half?:p
    I feel your pain though, I shared a room with my little sister up until Ty, my brother then moved to england so I moved into his room. At least you will be going to college next year, and are you going staying at home? if not, how your room is decorated will only matter for the next 3/4 months then you will be gone so don't let it stress you too much:)

Ugh no I'm moving half the country away, counting down the days :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Was it that mulciber fella? I didn't mean to just disappear last night but the internet connection vanishsed all of a sudden. :(

What did he do?

Joop! It was Joop in disguise :pac: Raging I missed this now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

Ugh no I'm moving half the country away, counting down the days :)

See that a good thing, at least if its pink and your sisters annoying you its only for a little while :)

• Advertisement

Joop! It was Joop in disguise :pac: Raging I missed this now :p
    Was Joop the lad from the last time?

Was Joop the lad from the last time?

From one of the IRC nights not so long ago. Your (very creepy) admirer :p

From one of the IRC nights not so long ago. Your (very creepy) admirer :p
    That's the lad. He was pretty hilarious actually.

I'd love to see that conversation again, no one happens to have a record of it do they?

That's the lad. He was pretty hilarious actually.

I'd love to see that conversation again, no one happens to have a record of it do they?

For some strange reason I do :pac: Think I copied and pasted it to PM it to someone who missed it so I'll have a look through my sentbox. Should I stick it up here or PM you? Might be a ban-able offence...

For some strange reason I do :pac: Think I copied and pasted it to PM it to someone who missed it so I'll have a look through my sentbox. Should I stick it up here or PM you? Might be a ban-able offence...
    Ah yea I remember now, you PMed it it to deise. "Look through my sent box", you read it the whole time don't you :pac:

PM is probably your safest bet, I can't remember just how bad it was.

Ah yea I remember now, you PMed it it to deise. "Look through my sent box", you read it the whole time don't you :pac:

PM is probably your safest bet, I can't remember just how bad it was.

You caught me :p I'm after finding it and reading it through, it's definitely a ban if I post it here :L PM'd

You caught me :p I'm after finding it and reading it through, it's definitely a ban if I post it here :L PM'd
    It's definitely on the wrong side of appropriate anyway. I can't believe he actually said what he did - I feel unclean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I feel so left out :(

I must get involved in irc chat more often

It's definitely on the wrong side of appropriate anyway. I can't believe he actually said what he did - I feel unclean

Mhmm, know the feeling. He was good craic though

• Advertisement

decisions wrote: »
    I feel so left out :(

I must get involved in irc chat more often
    You should. IRC is where it's at

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement