Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Ireland are playing well for the last 10. Could have done without half time, it came at the wrong time

Yeah I know. The break will give the Austrian's a chance to recuperate.
    Hopefully we can hold onto the lead anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Absolutely dying sick. :( Temperature, flu, the works. Every time we are off for holidays I get sick. Tried studying today but I've no energy. So I just watched Revenge and felt sorry for myself instead. Very productive. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

David1994 wrote: »
    Yeah I know. The break will give the Austrian's a chance to recuperate.
    Hopefully we can hold onto the lead anyways.

Don't hold your breath, Ciaran Clark's at the back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Omg same I am so sick and was going to go library from 12-10 and study but ill just be sneezing every 5 minutes :( Revenge cant wait for tonights :D

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lord Ned Stark

Started writing a blog today just as a way to occupy non studying time! :) would appreciate if any interested would read spread it around :) i will be adding stuff about the leaving cert in the next few days! its a blog about everything and anything fashion, music, school and news in general!

heres the link http://alwaysrunningalwaysdreaming.wordpress.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

I cant make a timetable. problem 1.
    I cant study. problem 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

This is the first day I've tried to do any work since Tuesday because I had an All-Ireland championship tournament Thursday and Friday and we went out Saturday... This is the first day I've felt human!
    I'm going swimming tomorrow morning so I might go to the local library for a bit and meet up with a friend to do Irish practice.
    Urgh the sooner June comes and goes the better!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

If I don't get Sraith 1 I'm walking out.
    :pac:

have they figured out a way for me to actually pick subjects I want to be tested on for the leaving yet, it's worse trying to pretend I have an interest in half of this sh**e!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

<Colm> Lads could one of ye post in thread?
    <Colm> Or do I have to do it?
    <Clem> You have to
    *sigh*

Come talk to us.

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=#lc2013

^ if I join can I tell my mother it counts as my social interaction for the week? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

^. Joined the chat but the stupid ipad keeps refreshing and signing me out. Life problems!

My laptop is also being a spa, ugh hash tag first world problems

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Typical Ireland. An absolute shocking ending.

yournerd wrote: »
    Omg same I am so sick and was going to go library from 12-10 and study but ill just be sneezing every 5 minutes :( Revenge cant wait for tonights :D

10 hours? DEDICATION THERE. ;)

ray2012 wrote: »
    Typical Ireland. An absolute shocking ending.

This.
    Every time we think we are going to win, something just happens to go wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I was shocked Ireland lead for so long typical of them to leave a goal in last minute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Hector122

lads that was pure septic.
    Why does trap do this to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Thought it was a bit mean to again pester him about his job after the match like they did. He was visibly annoyed. Yeah sure, he deserved it after our hammering at the Euro's now but from a non-football fan's casual observance they appear to be getting better and yet he's still being consistently pestered with "are you going to retire?" and "how does this match affect your future as Ireland manager?" and stuff..

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Poor aul Trap. To be fair to him he knows the limitations of the squad. He could hardly stop that shot from Alaba himself. Ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Hector122

he is pure cat! I think he should be given the job until qualifiers are over though all the same.However his stubborness and unwillingness to pick the right players makes it all the more obvious that a change in management is required!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Hector122 wrote: »
    he is pure cat! I think he should be given the job until qualifiers are over though all the same.However his stubborness and unwillingness to pick the right players makes it all the more obvious that a change in management is required!

aye, wish he'd give Hoolahan a run out for once.

30 Seconds to Mars posted a picture of Jared Leto holding a sign saying "Thank you Stacey for pre ordering our album"

Ha. I win life. (I didn't even order the album ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

The snow stuck last night. My road is white.

Does anyone know how long your suppose to spend (approx.) on the sraith picture in the Irish oral? Questions included?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

My teacher says 4 min? Which seems long to me?

decisions wrote: »
    My teacher says 4 min? Which seems long to me?

I'd say that might be around right I said a SP in 2:45 .. so I suppose the questions would be an extra minute!

Does anyone know how long your suppose to spend (approx.) on the sraith picture in the Irish oral? Questions included?

3-4 mins I think? So then the questions would be another say minute after...?

I dunno if it is better to get them done quicker or take your time :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Take your time - less time for them to ask questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

David1994 wrote: »
    3-4 mins I think? So then the questions would be another say minute after...?

I dunno if it is better to get them done quicker or take your time :confused:

Take your time, rushing through them just means you'll make basic mistakes! There worth more than 13% of the total exam so don't rush them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

My teacher said it takes about 6 minutes in the real thing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement