Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I'm not in the business of advertising stuff on here, but my friend is in a competition to win a professional photo shoot and she's asked me to help her out with it. She's already winning but she's worried that people are catching up on her, so if any of you are interested in helping out you just have to like this page and then her picture which is here.

I understand that pestering people to vote for things is awfully annoying, but she's really excited about it so I couldn't not help and it would be amazing if she did win it! So if any of you do help out she will greatly appreciate it I'm sure!

Also if this kind of thing is completely against the forum rules I apologise and I shan't do it again. It is semi-relevant since she's also a sixth year. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Just liked them there for you :)

Can't believe it's Friday these holidays are going so fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

PM me her number so I can let her know I voted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Jade. wrote: »
    Just liked them there for you :)

Can't believe it's Friday these holidays are going so fast

Thank you! :D

And yeah, they are! :( Anyone else getting way less done than they intended or is it just me? I kept looking forward to Easter as that massive chunk of space where I could catch up on everything but it's just not happening as I'd hoped it would.. :/

And yeah, they are! :( Anyone else getting way less done than they intended or is it just me? I kept looking forward to Easter as that massive chunk of space where I could catch up on everything but it's just not happening as I'd hoped it would.. :/
    I'm the exact same thought these two weeks would be a major catch up and full on oral study... Guess not :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Prodigious wrote: »
    PM me her number so I can let her know I voted :pac:

Bazinnggg...!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lord Ned Stark

probably should stop working on my blog and actually focus on the LC!
    http://alwaysrunningalwaysdreaming.wordpress.com/ check it out :)

also spent today farming for the ag project even though i have it done just went so i wouldnt have to study :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I got up this morning with the intention to study and spent 8 hours on a painting. Oops

I never have the patience to spend that long on drawing/painting at home I always just want things finished. I'd love to do a proper painting some time.

I never do, I just sat down today and did it. Possibly my favourite piece tbh, can't say much I neveeeeer finish anything, but ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Im such a failure :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

yournerd wrote: »
    Im such a failure :(

ah here.

EDIT: to clarify that's the "ah here" of "ah here, why are you posting that in an offtopic thread?" not the "ah here" of "ah here, I'm sure you're not"

Haha such a depressing friday night,

Depressing Friday night you say? I'm watching YouTube videos with my mother. Delightful!

Im watching take me out with my mam drinking champagne :)

I'm trying to get the weeks loads of shows I left until the holidays to catch up on to load! Of course they won't like I've no luck :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

For some unknown reason I just woke up :confused: to get up or not?

Free house for the weekend :D

What comes before Part B?

Party at his gaff, everyone can invite themselves :P

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Is it bad that the first thing that came into my mind when I read this was the Sraith Picture where the lad is texting in class about a party at his house? :confused:

• Advertisement

ray2012 wrote: »
    Is it bad that the first thing that came into my mind when I read this was the Sraith Picture where the lad is texting in class about a party at his house? :confused:

Yes.

Very, Very Very Bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

should be ashamed of yourself tbh..

It seems you have fallen into step one of insanity. There will be plenty more to come have no fear.
    That's what the leaving cert does to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

:D Someone needs to take a break from the books

Only woke now :pac:

Them sraith pictiurs are haunting me people on about them on twitter too really need to make a start on them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I think the orals in general are haunting me. I think they're starting to ruin my sleeping pattern, it took me aaaaages to fall asleep last night and the French oral was all I could think about, my brain just would not shut up! I'll be glad to see the back of them, especially the French, just 4 weeks left of torture.

Ye're very quiet in general today lads, cat got your tongues?

I think the orals in general are haunting me. I think they're starting to ruin my sleeping pattern, it took me aaaaages to fall asleep last night and the French oral was all I could think about, my brain just would not shut up! I'll be glad to see the back of them, especially the French, just 4 weeks left of torture.

Ye're very quiet in general today lads, cat got your tongues?

Shhh... You'll interrupt the busy-studiers!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

David1994 wrote: »
    Shhh... You'll interrupt the busy-studiers!

:pac:

Oh well we wouldn't want that!

• Advertisement

I was cooped up all day listening to the new paramore album it's unreal :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement