Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I couldn't tell ya what I done all day haven't opened a book! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Determined to get up early in the morning to actually do some study!

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

Gahh talk about first world problems, was up at the Leinster match today after spending all day yesterday at a friends (zero work done) and now my friend is trying to talk me into going out tomorrow... I kinda want to buy the study guilt is KILLING me!

Any suggestions guys? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭weirdspider

Gahh talk about first world problems, was up at the Leinster match today after spending all day yesterday at a friends (zero work done) and now my friend is trying to talk me into going out tomorrow... I kinda want to buy the study guilt is KILLING me!

Didn't you get like 600 points in your mocks?! Go you lucky person!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

You have all of next week to study, there'll never be a better time to go out between now and the end of June, go for it. :D

Although like maybe do some study tomorrow before you go to combat the guilt?:p

• Advertisement

Haha yeah I think I'll go out if the rents allow it, but not drink, try do the whole night on under €20 and chain myself to my desk tomorrow before I go out and then for the rest of the week..

All work and no play etc... That applies here right? Even when you've done almost no work :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

CAN ANYONE ANYONE AT ALL HELP ME WITH ENGLISH?

yournerd wrote: »
    CAN ANYONE ANYONE AT ALL HELP ME WITH ENGLISH?

Depends.. What's the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Yes we can. No need to shout! :P

What's worrying you?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lord Ned Stark

was chatting to my english teacher today mentioned i was blogging to vary my english work and practice my style etc and he said if i can get 300 views by monday he will give 60 euro! iv already won 30 euro off him this year! please people for the love of god share this around
    http://alwaysrunningalwaysdreaming.wordpress.com/
    have 127 views atm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

€60 euro? Jesus, what a sound teacher! I'll give it a click so seeing as if it were the other way around I'd love to get that! :P

i know the man is a lunatic but full of money! its only because i am a repeat and this is my 7th year in his class (did ty as well) and i got an A1 in the LC last summer and he likes me since :P

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

was chatting to my english teacher today mentioned i was blogging to vary my english work and practice my style etc and he said if i can get 300 views by monday he will give 60 euro! iv already won 30 euro off him this year! please people for the love of god share this around
    have 127 views atm!

First of all, i love your user name, and then i checked out your blog and you had a post dedicated to game of thrones season 3! I am so excited, tomorrow night!!

First of all, i love your user name, and then i checked out your blog and you had a post dedicated to game of thrones season 3! I am so excited, tomorrow night!!

haha thanks i set this up as i was reading the books and the whole thing is just unbelievable! I spent the last two weeks watching season 1 and 2 and rereading the books im like a child waiting for christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

Reading book one at the moment they are just so good, and different, and just exciting!! it's going to take me forever to read the entire series, they are so big, and he's not even finished writing yet !:D

everything about them is brilliant and the cast selection for the series was perfection! they just keep getting better and better! i used to read them on the way to school and in free classes! took me like 2 months but i was up to all hours reading!

oh and any feedback on the blog is welcome would love some topic ideas etc or opinions on what i have written! criticism is of course welcome too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

oh and any feedback on the blog is welcome would love some topic ideas etc or opinions on what i have written! criticism is of course welcome too!

I've only read the Game of Thrones post so far but most importantly...what's the background picture of? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Well from photos we've seen of Randy it looks like he's well into his late fifties so he's probably looking to retire :pac:
    Those who rise fast tend to fall even faster, fewtins ... as your girlfriends have been known to point out!

And while I don't think you've ever seen a photo of me, allergic as I am to cameras, I do know where to find quite a few interesting ones of you, me auld son! :cool:

the background picture of the mountains etc is a pic i took in tibet :) just posted about being a teenager in ireland today and my leaving cert experiences would love some feedback :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Mate how many times have you linked your blog? Put the link in your sig. :) It's actually good.

Anyway, happy eat three meals of chocolate day. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Last night I got refused from an 18's club and got into a 21's club. This is the third time its happened. Because fcuk logic...

decisions wrote: »
    Mate how many times have you linked your blog? Put the link in your sig. :) It's actually good.

Anyway, happy eat three meals of chocolate day. :D

only 4 times I apologise for any inconvenice I have caused you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

No need to apologize :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Your blog is actually really good! Keep it up :)

David1994 wrote: »
    Your blog is actually really good! Keep it up :)

thanks I really appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Prodigious wrote: »
    Last night I got refused from an 18's club and got into a 21's club. This is the third time its happened. Because fcuk logic...

same thing happens to me regularly, oh Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

the background picture of the mountains etc is a pic i took in tibet :) just posted about being a teenager in ireland today and my leaving cert experiences would love some feedback :)

The background story to that picture is deserving of a blog-post of it's own. :D

im saving that for a bit later just want to have it perfect not sure when i will post it was thinking the same date as i went!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Prodigious wrote: »

Yeah that has happened a few times to my friends when in town.
    I am so glad I got my age card finally because otherwise I would ****ed :L
    The looks I get from bouncers sometimes! Haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement