Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭curly135

Our graduation is on the 23rd, not sure whats happening after that, but if we are given the option and the teachers are doing classes, I'll be coming in. Want to make the most of whatever time in school I have, and that extra week at the end of May would be pretty handy for sorting out any problems in Maths etc.

Finished the leaving on the 20th. A lot of gaps between my exams, which I'm happy with to be honest, just means I have a day or two extra to cram for them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

peekachoo wrote: »
    I'm finished the leaving on the 14th, just so happened my options are all in the one week :D

I'm the same it's grand and handy to get everything over with within a week :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

At the time I will probably envy those finishing early but that cram time is crucial in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

Jade. wrote: »
    I'm the same it's grand and handy to get everything over with within a week :cool:

It is but not when all of your friends aren't finished until the 21st and you're finished on the 15th, have to wait to go out to celebrate finishing :(

user.name wrote: »
    It is but not when all of your friends aren't finished until the 21st and you're finished on the 15th, have to wait to go out to celebrate finishing :(

That's very unlucky! All my friends are finished the day before on the 13th :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

I finish the 19th I think. Accounting, chemistry and economics all in the last week :|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

user.name wrote: »

Ah here, it's worse when there's three of you done on the 21st and about 50 done on the 18th

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

I've deleted both my Facebook and Twitter accounts in order to try and use my time more productively. So this is what it feels like being Amish...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I'm thinking of closing my boards account, I waste way too much time here....

decisions wrote: »

Not sure if trolling ....

• Advertisement

Not trolling, but I have like 500 posts on this thread alone. That's a lot of time wasting.

I think a volentary ban from the LC forum until the orals may be a good idea.

I've deleted both my Facebook and Twitter accounts in order to try and use my time more productively. So this is what it feels like being Amish...

I could never disable my twitter, Facebook not a bother :P

I've been off Facebook since september. Haven't missed a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I couldn't delete my twitter but I deactivated my Facebook for the pres and I'll be doing it again soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

You wouldn't dare commit such an act of blasphemy!

You wouldn't dare commit such an act of blasphemy!

I'm very tempted :o

I'm very tempted :o

:(

same although some time spent here is productive

Occasionally it is productive.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lord Ned Stark

im not going back to school decided today that i would be better off going to the library and studying! im finished the LC on the 20th i think?

did anyone see bubba watsons new hovercraft golf cart? its absolute madness! :D i posted the video on my blog for anyone who wants to see it!

• Advertisement

I appreciate you paraphrasing my statement decisions.

I appreciate you paraphrasing my statement decisions.

The occasionally should have been in italics, to emphasize the rarity of it.

Re Bubba: I can't decide if I love him or hate him. I'm not convinced by the pink driver but the hovercraft is seriously cool.

The only productive thread we have is the Irish one :L

Bubba is a strange man really religious but contrastingly flashy! his behavior was a small bit over the top at the french open too!

Anyone considering getting a limo with a few friends for the debs? :D

yes and I cringe for society everytime I do :P

Prodigious wrote: »
    Anyone considering getting a limo with a few friends for the debs? :D

We're defo going to be getting a limo or a hummer! Just adds to the excitement of the night :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I experienced sleep paralysis for the first time last night, very unnerving, couldn't move or anything.

• Advertisement

I experienced sleep paralysis for the first time last night, very unnerving, couldn't move or anything.

Class! :D Intentionally? Were you going for lucidity or what?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement