Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

barry194 wrote: »
    How do ye find Biology?

Awful! I either struggle to pass it or fail by one or two percent :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Slow Show wrote: »
    I remember in the lead-up to JC results I dreamt I got an R in Irish. Devastating.

Mam has decided that today shall be a day of debs dress shopping so I'm prepping on the internet beforehand, ugh is anyone else just not bothered? Don't even know where to look tbh, such effort.
    YOU'RE A GIRL?! I just always thought you were a boy cause you pic is of Chuckys dad :P

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

I did barely any work with regards to school over the holidays. I didn't even do all my homework and I didn't have a crazy load. My excuse to my chemistry teacher tomorrow for not having the homework done will be "I didn't have the time" :rolleyes: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

HugsiePie wrote: »
    YOU'RE A GIRL?! I just always thought you were a boy cause you pic is of Chuckys dad :P
    Maybe he's a boy who just likes wearing dresses? ;)

ray2012 wrote: »
    I did barely any work with regards to school over the holidays. I didn't even do all my homework and I didn't have a crazy load. My excuse to my chemistry teacher tomorrow for not having the homework done will be "I didn't have the time" :rolleyes: :P
    I'm the same I got so much English homework I only have a quarter of it done. My excuse for everything tomorrow is I didn't have the time :P Let's see how well it works :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

I only have 1 of my 3 essays done and I just found out that I have other biology and accounting homework. I really wish I didn't have homework to do, I'd rather focus on the orals which I really need to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

^ same! 2 out of 5 english essays done, realistically she's lucky to get 2

• Registered Users Posts: 21,686 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

I've so much work due for tomorrow, an English comparative, 2 maths papers, and 12 accounting questions, about an hour each.

I've only done 1/3 of a maths paper, and 4 of the accounting questions. Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

I got my english essays done no prob, same with history and geography. It's maths that's the issue for me. I did pretty much nothing. Picked it up a few times, looked at it for a couple of minutes, and put it away. If I'm clearly not a sciency/mathsy person I'm not going to force myself to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Managed to persuade my parents to let me take tomorrow of to sleep! :) I've been doing revision course all week including today and it has been TORTURE! I've never been so tired its really weird :/ anyway I also have hours of hw to catch up on :( why did the teachers give us so much hw? :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I've been gradually chipping away at my maths all week but I still have loads to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Just to make ye feel better I had barely any homework. An English essay, write out poetry notes (which I already had done), a maths paper 1 and put all of my geography sketches/graphs into my investigation booklet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I had two English essays and three full biology exam papers to do, haven't started yet. Fairly bad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

I did all the integration and financial maths Qs in the papers but that was it for maths. By the time I got to the end of integration I was so tired and so fed up none of the last ones were right :( so I concluded that the answers at the back were wrong :P

I did all the integration and financial maths Qs in the papers but that was it for maths. By the time I got to the end of integration I was so tired and so fed up none of the last ones were right :( so I concluded that the answers at the back were wrong :P

That's always my strategy as well. I've been caught out too many times by wrong answers in the back of our maths book and spent ages trying to find out where I went wrong only to discover the next day that I've done it correctly.

My mam asked me is school anything 'important' tomorrow or do I want to take the day off and go shopping instead :P

Clearly the last few weeks up to the leaving cert aren't classed as important to her :pac:

33 school days left LCers.

All my maths bar the DEB P2 mock ticked off, but it's going to take ages :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Maybe he's a boy who just likes wearing dresses? ;)

Thought you'd make a better effort at keeping yer wankfantasies from dribbling over here, in fairness ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

I'm slightly uncomfortable in the presence of this innuendo and would appreciate if you would keep it in PM. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Just deleted Facebook :D :pac:

Prodigious wrote: »
    I'm slightly uncomfortable in the presence of this innuendo and would appreciate if you would keep it in PM. Thanks.
    Sorry, I didn't realise we had anyone from the monastery doing LC! :o

I was just teasing Slow, who I've been bumping into on Boards for a very long time (and who is definitely a girl, btw!)

Jeez, I miss last year's cracked crew! :(

Not going in tomorrow. It's not worth the hassle, I'd rather finish up the rest of my HW and learn a few Sraith Pics.

:( You mean we're not good enough for you, just admit it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Sorry, I didn't realise we had anyone from the monastery doing LC! :o

I was just teasing Slow, who I've been bumping into on Boards for a very long time (and who is definitely a girl, btw!)

I was talking to 1zred actually :P Had the exact same reply as you but you got there first :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Pretty unhappy with how the two weeks went overall. first week went ok but second week was horrible, taking any excuse not to study. Hope to settle into a proper rhythm for the last stretch of the year so the buckfast tastes all the sweeter this summer :) Is anyone else just going to go flat out for the oral the next 2 weeks? possible neglecting the other subjects a little bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

uggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Prodigious wrote: »
    I was talking to 1zred actually :P Had the exact same reply as you but you got there first :P
    1Z is one of last year's crazy lot, he just likes to pop back in from time to time and try to wind me up! :pac:

He's weird but harmless!! :cool:

Oh you've been bumping into her have you?

• Advertisement

:( You mean we're not good enough for you, just admit it.
    You will always be good enough for me, bbzzzz!! :cool:
    Oh you've been bumping into her have you?
    Now now, no innuendo, Prodigious will get annoyed! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement