Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Who's that? Tits :D

It's actually hilarious! F*ck it Robert!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Prodigious wrote: »
    Who's that? Tits :D

It's actually hilarious! F*ck it Robert!

Only noticed the poster on my second viewing

Only noticed the poster on my second viewing

Is it your video?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Prodigious wrote: »
    Is it your video?

No, I saw it on the Joe.ie Facebook page

• Advertisement

Brave man who posted it, my mammy would kill me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

That video is hilarious :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

possible had the worst 2 days ever of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

yournerd wrote: »
    possible had the worst 2 days ever of my life.

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope things pick up soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Forgot i had the leaving cert for a while..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I am the most unemotional person I have ever known but I've just written 3 diary entries for homework that could get tears from a stone. Where did this come from?!

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

This day eight weeks English P1 and home ec will be finished! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I will be the happiest person alive when these orals are over well French anyway :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭curly135

Don't you just hate how everything happens at once? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I keep meaning to study but then I fall asleep! I just woke up and I'm too groggy to do work :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

A few lads in my year who aren't the best at French were joking that they'd do a Joey Barton job in the oral! :D

Two lads in my school got caught dividing their weed on a table at the back of a classroom. Idiots...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

A few lads in my year who aren't the best at French were joking that they'd do a Joey Barton job in the oral! :D

What's a Joey Barton?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

HugsiePie wrote: »
    What's a Joey Barton?

I'm glad you asked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBgKudlYhJE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Have a date for Debs!!! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I feel I should add a customary n'aaaaawwwwwhh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Ooohh the debs I forgot about those. I'm going again this year :p Bit nervous about it not being my year and for some reason I don't like the idea of not going to a debs that isn't my school year, but I'm definitely not the only one so hopefully it'll be alright.

Anyone that does geography,
    I just realised that in my field study, in the introduction I have the experiments written in a different order than they're done in my gathering of information.

Will I be docked for this? Should I ask for one of the spare booklets and start again? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Anyone doing French, do ye think for the oral it's ok to go a little off the question in your answers to the examiners' questions? For example : Just say the examiner asks me if the problem with the environment is a big problem today. I would agree, and then would I go straight into saying what we should do to fight against the problem/who to put the blame on, without her actually asking the question? :P That's usually my problem, I usually go straight into it going from "Oui, c'est un probleme croissant de nos jours. Il y a beaucoup de gens qui ne respectent pas l'environnement. Tout d'abord, on doit ... Il faut que le gouvernement doit ... "

Do ye think I'd be better off just saying that 2/3 lines that it is a big problem and why, or else going straight into it and saying who to put the blame on/what to do now/ etc ?

Any advice on this sort of issue would be helpful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

... and for some reason I don't like the idea of not going to a debs that isn't my school year ...
    0_o

o_0

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

peekachoo wrote: »
    Anyone that does geography,
    I just realised that in my field study, in the introduction I have the experiments written in a different order than they're done in my gathering of information.

Will I be docked for this? Should I ask for one of the spare booklets and start again? :/

I am pretty sure you will not be docked any marks.
    I don't even know if mine are in order and my teacher hasn't corrected it as wrong so I presume you should be grand :D

David1994 wrote: »
    I am pretty sure you will not be docked any marks.
    I don't even know if mine are in order and my teacher hasn't corrected it as wrong so I presume you should be grand :D

thanks, I hope you're right! Don't think it's physically possible for me to re-do the OS map and sketches :')

0_o

o_0

:pac:

I know I know, but I remember there were a bunch of girls complaining about people bringing people from other schools and stuff, I remember just laughing at the thought of it cause they were probably only complaining cause they couldn't get dates themselves or something :rolleyes: But now that I'm being brought I feel funny about it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

That's not what I meant! :p
    ... and for some reason I don't like the idea of not going to a debs that isn't my school year ...

(Not going to a debs which isn't your year) = what 99% of people do.

You don't like this idea.

So you want to keep going to Debs which aren't your own year. :P

• Advertisement

Ahh feck off :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement