Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

yournerd wrote: »
    Has anyone applied for any accommodation or scholarships?

Got my booking confirmation today for my accommodation so that's a relief :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Had a practice Irish oral today and I thought I would be satisfied after it.
    However,I was just really annoying because I only got 200/240 and the teacher cut me off after saying like three sentences and just bombarded me with questions ::mad:

I'm hoping for 220+ as I usually get an A2 in the oral :)

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

Irish on Monday, most of this weekend is going to be spent on the sraiths! Can't wait until I never have to look at them again! Have a week and a bit til German, not on until the Thursday of the week after :)

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

I'm second Irish oral of my year on Monday and the third French one the following Monday, delighted to get them over and done with early!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Hey, could any of ye figure this out. :P

Prove by induction
    n! > 2n

n> or = 4

I have the first bit done out, I'm just unsure on a few things. Would really appreciate it, thanks. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Could be completely wrong. Not too confident with induction yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

German Oral Tuesday and Irish the following week. Can't wait to have them over and done with.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

This thread seems very quiet!

I wonder why ! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

The last 7 days were extremely productive, I'd like to keep it up. Boards are disrupting the process a 'lil bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I can't bring myself to study. I've been avoiding it all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I still haven't touched on the sraith pictiurs and my oral is Thursday :rolleyes:

Should be getting an xbox 360 today :D Won't be playing it till June, but still can't wait, my old one broke like 4 years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

haven't even looked at Irish yet and I have it Wednesday :D

Get Red Dead Redemption it's one of my faves!

peekachoo wrote: »
    haven't even looked at Irish yet and I have it Wednesday :D

Get Red Dead Redemption it's one of my faves!

Will do :D Summer will be productive :rolleyes:

Speaking of summer, I'm off to apply for loads of jobs. Wish me luck, I need to buy a debs dress somehow!

Good luck :D

Lads, given the choice what sraith pictiúr would you pick? I likes me some No. 19. 6 can just leave, so many speech bubbles and stuff to fit in and it's just horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Lads, given the choice what sraith pictiúr would you pick? I likes me some No. 19. 6 can just leave, so many speech bubbles and stuff to fit in and it's just horrible

I like 15-20 and a bit of 1-5. The Simon Community one can just do one, personally :)

6 is the Malaga one isn't it? I don't mind 1-10 at all really. 1 is a stunner, but I'm not too keen on 17 and 11 for some reason, there's a particular box in each where I just seem to get tongue tied though I know what I want to say!

• Advertisement

Number 2 is my favourite out of the lot of them! Anyone of the cooking ones though e.g 9 are a no go for me!

Come on Leinsterrrr!!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

kevin12345 wrote: »
    I like 15-20 and a bit of 1-5. The Simon Community one can just do one, personally :)

The Simon Community one?! That's by far my worst one. There are way too many speech bubbles in it and it's kind of complicated Irish in it! My favourites have to be the Credit card one (no 2), the one where she is studying for the LC (no 3 I think) and then 19 (Climbing the mountain) and 20 (celebrating the end of the LC)

But yeah, the Simon Community one is my worst. I don't like the fashion show one either!

Number 2 - the credit card, and number 10 - the robber on the train.

the one with the student getting the award in school is rottennnnn

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

19 is grand up until you have to start describing that they had to help him down the mountain to meet the ambulance and it was half a mile away bla bla bla. I get stuck a bit there.

If I get 2 or 10 I will be the happiest person ever but I'll never be that lucky I'll get the awful ones. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

Jade. wrote: »
    If I get 2 or 10 I will be the happiest person ever but I'll never be that lucky I'll get the awful ones. :pac:

#10 has difficult vocabulary I think. Sparán, dornaisc, cigire, stríocaí, ghabhaigh etc. :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Yea the one with the simon community, student of the year and the fire during Home ec.. Ahh god. Abso hate them
    If I got pic number 1 or 20 id be such a happy bunny

Was looking at the Simone one the other day. Awful as well. Nobody ever seems to like the Student of the Year one...

I do :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

20, I love 20, seriously I use primary school vocab, it's LOVELY!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement